°•~42~•°

•[I Wonder Why]•

Kenma glanced around and slowly made his way behind a broken 2014 Honda Accord. It was much easier to see the layout of the place because in hindsight it was like a fucking maze.

Especially crouched down. Standing would've been easier, however, he's got to keep a low profile.

Kenma shuffled his way over to a black, 2014, Honda Civic and decided to take a break. His legs are burning.

He exhaled and pushed his hair from his face. He needs to stand up and see what where he is exactly.

Kenma prepared himself and was about to peek but decided not to. He doesn't want to be seen by Y/N. He wants to take her by surprise and find out why she wanted to sneak attack Terushima.

Kuroo is now getting impatient. Kenma completely disappeared from his sight. One minute he saw him and the next he completely vanished.

Kuroo glanced around and saw nothing. It's not like he can turn the car on either, it may alert Ren. Even if they're parked two cars away from the entrance they came.

Not far enough to not be heard and not close enough for them to be seen either.

"Come on Kenma, the hell are you?"

∆∆∆

Y/N decided to stop and rest her legs. Her side is killing her and she's getting frustrated. She wants to stand but then that would mean being seen by Terushima, and she doesn't want that.

Y/N exhaled and pressed her back up against the black 2014 Honda Civic.

"This place is like a damn maze when you can't see where you're going." She whispers to herself.

Y/N shook her head and decided that a one minute rest was enough. She kept her head down and slowly walked at the back of the car.

However, what Y/N didn't know was that she was being watched, and what she didn't know either, was Kenma had the same idea she did.

Y/N turned left, as Kenma took a right and just then, in that moment. They're crouching face to face.

Y/N thought she was dreaming at first since his presence caught her completely off guard. However, when he exhaled, it was when she knew she had to act quickly.

Y/N aimed her gun and Kenma quickly disarmed her. He knocked it from her hand and tackled her to the floor pinned her to the floor, covering her mouth before she could scream.

"Shh, I'm not going to hurt you." He says with a smirk. Y/N glared at him and raised her hand to hit him, however he caught her wrist, pinning her hand above her head.

"It's always ask questions later huh?" He grins. Y/N screamed into his hand and he glanced behind him.

"Don't be too loud, I don't want us to be interrupted okay? I'm going to let you speak, but I can't let you move."

The position they're in is going to make him mad if this doesn't hurry up.

She mumbled a, 'Fuck you', in his palm and Kenma took that as an okay.

He removed his hand from her mouth but kept her pinned. Y/N exhaled and shot daggers at him.

"Get the hell off of me." She grits out.