°•~101~•°

•[Date]•

Kenma removed his hands from Y/N's eyes and kept his excitement at bay. The moment Y/N opened her eyes she was shocked.

In the front of her is a picnic filled with different food baskets and drinks. There are pillows, sheets, and three board games, like checkers, chess and Monopoly. On the far left is a lake, a familiar looking lake too.

She turned to Kenma who's smiling as he waited for a reaction.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it looks so cozy."

Kenma brought her out to the carnival. He thought it to be the perfect setting for a first date if theirs. When they're finished here they could go on the rides.

The usable ones of course.

"Take a seat." Kenma helped her down and took her shoes off for her, placing them to the side. His shoes was next in line, his socks staying on his feet.

"Oh my gosh, it's so much."

"Yeah well, I cooked it so I don't mind. By the way I had to drug you for this." He admits.

"What?"

He laughs. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I woke up four in the morning and yeah." He shrugs, taking the food from basket one.

"Kenma, it's only six o'clock." She says in disbelief that he did all of this in just a span of two hours.

"Okay?"

"Did you really lose sleep over this?"

"No. I slept well, hence why I woke up the time I did."

Y/N wanted to slap him for being nonchalant about it.

"What, is that a problem?" He asks, looking at her.

"I appreciate you going out of your way to do all of this from such a far place might I add, for me. But next time, don't mess up your sleep schedule because of it. You're probably tired right now."

Kenma shook his head. "I'm not actually. Back in highschool I used to stay up to play games hours on end and wouldn't get that much sleep. But my body grew to it and would take naps that felt like hours of sleep." He explains.

"Alright, if you say so."

Kenma handed her a rice ball and she took it.

"It's still hot."

"Only some of them are still hot. Others might be warm due to the time."

She nods, enjoying it either way. Y/N crossed her arms, still looking over everything.

"What are in the other baskets?"

"Fruit and dessert. I had to buy the other two since I knew I wouldn't have time to bake anything." He informs.

"Okay chef."

"Well, I had to learn since I eat a lot. Kuroo was the one that actually taught me since he got tired cooking for me."

"Interesting."