°•~37~•°

•[No More Mercy]•

Kita cleared his throat and jogged across the street. He decided to take himself a bit of a break before heading back to Aran and the others.

Kita skipped over to an apartment complex and jogged upstairs. He stopped at the third door and exhaled.

He made sure he looked presentable and knocked on the door. He wiped the palm of his hands onto his pants to dry his sweaty hands out of excitement and nervousness.

He went to knock again but the door opened, stopping him from doing so. He stared at the girl on the other side and when she saw him, she broke into a smile.

"Baby?"

He broke into a smile and she hopped into his arms. Kita caught her and grinned.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much!" She squeals. She kissed him, having him kiss her back.

"I miss you too."

"Come inside." She whispers, pulling him inside as she closed the door behind him.

The girl with red hair and freckles pulled him over to the couch, having him take a seat. Kita allowed her to do whatever she wanted.

It's been two months. Two frigging months since he's last seen her. However, she understands why, but it also made him feel terrible.

"Anna." He groans lowly. She straddles him, still smiling as she did when she opened the door for him.

"Yes luv?" She whispers behind a grin.

Kita placed his hands onto her hips and studied her features. "I'm sorry, I'm not going to be here long." He states quietly. Almost as if he was ashamed.

Her smile instantly dropped. Her smile turning that of a frown. When he saw how quickly her features changed he felt terrible.

"I just wanted to see you before I went back to work again." He explains, pushing hair behind her ear.

"B-but... i-it's been two months luv." She says. He always loved the way her German accent would roll from her tongue when she spoke English.

It made him crazy, whether she knows that or not.

"I know, I know and that's why I'm here now. Things at...work is just...things are changing. I promise that when I'm done I'll ask for time to spend with you."

Kita knows that the Y/N might be the only one that may give him that chance. Suna...maybe, however he's not too sure since he's never really asked.

"I can't believe this." She says in German. Again, it made him melt. She can be cussing him and it wouldn't bother him.

"I don't know what you said, but I agree a hundred percent."

"I said I can't believe this. Just...let me join so I can be beside you all of the time luv." She says getting up from his lap.

Good God. He thought. Kita caught her by the hand and pulled her right back onto his lap.

"That's not happening. As I said before, things are getting dangerous out there. I want to make sure you're alright."