°•~72~•°

•[Unexpected Fight]•

Y/N parked the car and got out, making her way to Suna's house. She's preparing herself for Kenma. She hates this but she knows that he's the only one that can help with this situation.

She's going prepared. Y/N took another shower and got ready from there. She didn't braid her hair this time. No, she was tired of having them pulled on. This time she fixed her hair in a slick black bun, adding a few edges because why not?

Just because she's got herself a mission doesn't mean she shouldn't look pretty for it. Either way, it's all apart of her plan.

Y/N exhaled a breath. "You better not regret this."

After fixing her hair, she got dressed. Y/N was never aware of the things she'd bought during the riot. She was going for many different outfits and just never looked backed at them when they all came down to the decision to dress alike.

She's kind of glad she never got rid of them. It's coming in handy now. Y/N grabbed a pair of black tactical cargo pants, combat boots, a black T-shirt and to top it off, gloves.

Y/N gave herself a look in the mirror and smiled. "Damn I look badass." She says with a grin. "Oi Kenma, on your knees bitch. Mommy wants to make a deal." She shook her head. "Too cringy."

She tried again. "Yo fuck head...give me Terushima and maybe I wouldn't kill you like I want to." She shook her head. "Too much talking."

Y/N made finger guns and aimed at the mirror. "Listen, and I won't shoot." She clapped her hands. "That's it, that's it."

Y/N sprayed herself down with perfume and went down to Suna's basement. She opened the door and turned on the switch. She inhaled the AC air and exhaled as she studied the weapons he has on display.

He may kill her for touching his most prized possessions but half stepping is not her thing.

The first things she grabbed was a flip knife. They tend to come in handy when fighting. Y/N stashed those in her socks, covering it with her pants. It was uncomfortable but she has to deal with it.

She grabbed two 45 caliber handguns for light carry and incase she needed it even if she didn't. She just wanted to feel more like James Bond after studying herself in the mirror upstairs.

She spotted something hanging on the wall and tilted her head. Y/N went up to it, taking it from it's hanger and studying it.

"The hell is this?"

The more she studied the more her brain tried to remember what it was.

"Hm." Y/N set the guns down and fiddled with the thing, placing it on. "Oh yeah, that's what this is." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Look at me knowing my shit." She mutters, putting the two guns in the holsters of the shoulder holsters. She clipped it to her pants and nodded.

"I may be overdoing it but who cares." Shurgging Y/N grabbed a pair of brass knuckles just to add to her outfit and hid it in one of the pockets of her pants. After that she was out of the house and on her way.

You may be wondering what the hell she's doing, well so is her stalker.

∆∆∆