°•~140~•°

•[Boom]•

Ukai stepped out, looking around the office. It's decent and clean, but he also noted the concrete walls. Strange.

Ukai spotted the door, it's a wooden door. Ukai went over to it, leaving the room without wasting his time. He's got no idea where he is not what he's just walked himself into.

Upon leaving the room he came into a huge opening. Ukai couldn't believe his eyes.

Tents upon tents are set up like a little community or village. It amused him thinking that something as organized as a hut community would be on the other side of the wooden door.

In between some of the tents are pillars. Like concrete pillars. Ukai's gaze went to the ceiling and his heart sank. It made him feel small and the only thing that ran into his head is, "the hell did I walk into?"

"Is this...a salt mine?" Ukai has heard about salt mines being huge and all of the other, so if this is what this is he'd question Tokyo and maybe open an explore centre.

He's never seen anything like it before.

Ukai continued to look around and gawk at the village in the salt mines. He noted lanterns, lines connecting from pillar to pillar between two or more huts.

Some weren't even huts, some were just sheets that covered a three wall opening.

Most would just throw a sheet up and call it their room. It's kind of like Kuroo's own. Kenma has the same thing, but he's rarely in it.

Ukai couldn't wrap his head around it all. It's a shocker to him that someone could pull off forming an entire village.

But this is section 8, the city underground. The place no one can get into without say, the place police are yet to find and the place that's been up and running for years now with zero problems.

Kenma did it all and he made it all. And he'd give his credit to all of his friends sticking around and helping, but without him there wouldn't be a section eight.

However there is a problem, since the space is so big, the moment Ukai stepped out of Kenma's office, he'd been spotted automatically.

Everyone is here after all.

Oikawa was the first to spot the man. He was to the far right, talking to Iwa about Tendou's uproar in the city.

"Yeah because I heard that Y/N also killed Teru...shima."

Iwa follwed his gaze, also spotting Ukai who's glancing around and a second later caught their stare. Soon his eye began to dart around at the boys walking around or talking to one another.

"Who the hell is that?" Oikawa asks.

Daichi, who is close by, also gazed in their fixated direction, and upon seeing Ukai he choked on air.

"Hey!" Oikawa shouts, making everyone close by to stop what they're doing and look.

"Is that Ukai?" Asahi whispers to Daichi in both curiosity and worry.

"Y-yeah."

Oikawa took out his gun, aiming at the man. "Who the hell are you?!" He says walking towards Ukai.

"Oikawa chill out, he's no harm." Daichi speaks.

Sugawara, who was in his tent heard the commotion and stepped out, he took a left, stepping into the open space where everyone is gathering around.

He cut through, making it to the front a minute later.

"Oh yeah and how so? We don't know who he is or where the hell he came from. Who are you?!" Oikawa asks again.