°•~134~•°

•[I Forgive You]•

Kita pulled up to the trailer park only to see dying fire and smoke. Kita panicked and quickly got out of his car.

He rushed past the fence, going to Aran's trailer. When Kita got inside he was shocked. His heart sunk and his eyes widened.

"Aran!" Kita rushed to the boy's side and instantly checked to see if he was alive. He saw a lot of blood and third degree burns.

"Oh shit." Kita made Aran his priority and scooped the boy up. He shuffled them outside and he could see just how bad he is.

"Satori's a dead man." Kita placed Aran in the front seat and scrapped him in. Kita rushed to the driver side and got in.

"You better not be dead buddy. Even if you are we can save you." He doubted it. Kita pressed gas, going eighty miles. If he goes regular speed it'd take him an hour to get back to the city.

Doing this, might take him thirty minutes. Kita took his phone from his pocket and called Y/N. The sun is down already but he needs to contact her.

"Come on Y/N, pick up."

And she did.

"Y/N! Oh thank God."

"What's wrong?"

"Listen, Satori was the one that killed Dolly that night. Aran found out after he took a look through his messages. He sent me a few videos and stuff but I didn't get chance to look at them." He explains quickly.

"Wait what?"

"Aran's dead, or dying. I don't know for sure but I'm going to the hospital right now to drop him off."

"Make sure you take him to Holly." She says quickly.

"Got it. And Y/N I think Tendou is after you." He paused. "Y/N? Hello?" Kita looked at his phone and saw she hung up. He cussed, glancing at Aran.

Then he got a message. He checked it and it's from Y/N.

Girl Boss
Call her.

She sent him Holly's number. Kita studied the number for a quick minute before calling.

It rang, and rang and rang untill finally.

"Hello?" However, it wasn't Holly on the other end, it was Officer Barnard, her husband.

∆∆∆

Y/N checked her phone, finally looking at messages Aran sent an hour ago. She hasn't heard em because she was asleep.

However, hearing all of that in just one go made her anxious. Especially about Aran. They've it this far without any trouble.

Aran was the only one that actually stayed to himself to make his gadgets and cameras. Even when she'd give them time off, he'd spend all of his time there.

Building, planning, making.

Y/N got out of bed to change but Kenma grabbed her by the arm. She glanced at him, completely forgetting that he was here.

"What's wrong, where are you going?" He asks softly. Remembering what Kita said about Satori being the one that killed Dolly and not Kuroo.

She couldn't believe it when she heard it. If Satori did it then why would Kuroo take the fall for that? Did Kuroo not know about Satori being the one that killed Dolly that night and just thought he did kill her?