°•~60~•°

•[A̶t̶s̶u̶m̶u̶ v̶s̶ /]•

•[Kenma vs Y/N vs Kuroo]•

Time: 11:48p.m.

The ride is silent back to the Pit. Y/N had something to eat even if she didn't feel like it. This is the time where everything gets settled even if she wanted a one way tango with Kenma herself. That just goes to show how scared he actually is.

Suna gave Y/N a glance. She's looking out of the window, not saying a word.

"What happens after this?" He asks. "After we get Atsumu back."

Y/N exhales. "We settle down for a bit, give everyone a break for a while. Then, it's onto find Terushima and those two cops. Kenma has them so all I have to do is find whatever information I can on them."

"You should know where Terushima is right?"

"Yes but it's been three months without a word from the news. My guess is Kenma went back and moved his body, putting him wherever he has those cops. Only makes sense."

"Well if that's the case it's going to be hard finding three people. Those cops are probably skeletons by now, and Terushima is...decomposing."

"I just don't want them to have that information. Getting them would mean a lot. That would mean no evidence against me. Kenma could put me in prison tomorrow if he wants to."

"After this exchange with Atsumu, the cars and the guns I'll do a bit of work to see if I could find any clues on where Kenma could've placed them."

She sighs. "Alright."

"By the way. If I feel like you won't be able to take it in there any longer, I'm calling it off."

"Trust me. You wouldn't have to."

"I mean it Y/N. I care about you too much. It's painful watching someone you love being tossed around like a string bean."

"A string bean?"

"That was the first thing that came to mind. But that's besides the point. Point is, I don't want to see you hurt."

Kenma pulled up to the Pit and parked his car close to a tree, far away from the other cars. There a fires going to add light to the dark place. A car was placed in the fighting ring for them to use the headlight for light in order for everyone to see.

Kenma was dreading the thought of Y/N going in there even more now.

Kenma was sitting on the truck he, Atsumu and Kuroo was sitting on earlier. He spotted Y/N and Suna. The both of them may have been shadows to him from where he sat but he knew it was them.

Who else could it be any ways?

"Looks like the competition is finally here." Kuroo says with a chirp.

"You're the cause of this. Why'd you do it?"

"I wanted to see it happen. I didn't expect for you to put me into your little tango."

"She should've taken the twin and left."

"She really wanted to fight you."

"This is going to be over in minutes."

"And what are you going to do with Atsumu when she loses?" He questions. Kenma said nothing for a while.

"He's no use to us."

"So what are you trying to say?"

Suna and Y/N made their way through the row of cars to get to the front. They got there and Y/N went for a water that's in the cooler they brought.