°•~131~•°

•[Taking The Fall]•

Kenma stood there for a minute, not really saying anything. It was a mumbled silence. Never in his relationship would he have thought they'd argue. Not once.

But then again what's a relationship without an argument right?

That sentence still replayed in his head though. Over and over again. Kuroo killing Dolly? Could it be true?

But this is Kuroo, sleeping with Solo for five years, keeping it from him for five years, hiding his true feelings for five years, maybe more.

Kuroo is smart, he's sly.

"Are you okay?" Holly asks, breaking the silence. She cleaned Solo's wound and grabbed some bandages.

"What happened?"

"Well, your girlfriend shot your cousin, paralyzed that girl over there, broke him up then shot him. Also shot me in the thigh because I wasn't working fast enough apparently." She explains behind a shaky breath.

"What did you hear? About...Dolly?" Kenma asks. Holly glanced at him. He's staring at Kuroo.

"Oh, um...

Ten minutes earlier

"Well look who's up to join the party. Kuroo, morning to you too." Y/N greets with a smile. Kuroo couldn't get the pounding out of his head but brushed it off for a bit.

"What...what the hell did you do?" Kuroo asks after looking at Solo who's still being worked on by Holly.

"Oh shut up Kuroo, like you care."

Kuroo exhales, closing his eyes. "Is Solonia dead?"

"N-no."

"Doesn't matter what happened between Kenma and I. He hates me as much as he hates her. But...she's his family. You think hurting her is going to get you praise by him?" He asks.

Y/N glanced at her. Holly is shaking as she continued. Solo is sweating, bleeding, faintly breathing. It made Y/N worry.

Shooting her wasn't in her plan, nor was knocking Angel down, but here she is.

"She's sick and so are you. Using her to deal with your sexual fantasies was disgusting in every shade."

"Yeah...I agree. But Kenma wasn't finished with us." Kuroo winced. "Fuck my head is killing me." He strains out.

"What happened?" Holly asks him. Kuroo reopen his eyes, glancing at her. His brows scrunch.

"Aren't you-

"Yes, Officer Kale Barnard's wife, aka Kozume's hostage. What happened to you? Your face is a mess and your talking is forced."

"Broken jaw got relocated. Hurts like hell. Head is also killing me, and my nose. It's just a never ending pulsation."

"You could have a concussion. I have pain killers but you need to go to the hospital incase there's any brain damage." She explains as she dug through the bag.

Holly pulled out a pack of pills and forced herself to her feet to give the pills to Kuroo.

Y/N stepped in front of her, making the female frown.

"You told me I have four patients, and so far I've only been dealing with one. You're a gang leader so you don't want any hospitals and if you don't want hospitals then I advise you to step out of my way and let me do my fucking job."

Y/N stared at her for a few seconds before stepping out of her way with a grin. Holly exhales a shaky breath, popping open the cap.

"I'll make you woozy so you won't feel pain that much. Could be a migraine headache. Then again you still need a hospital. Whatever, or whoever did this to you probably wanted you dead."