°•~04~•°

•[Don't Get Caught]•

For over an hour and a half Y/N had been given the rules. Well most of it had drifted off to her and Atsumu making jokes here and there, which only gained them annoyed looks from Suna.

"Now that you've been given the rules there's one last thing I want you to know." Suna walks over to the board and took the marker from Ren. He wrote a few things and Atsumu nudged her.

"This part is more interesting, trust me." Y/N sat back in her chair and click her tongue. Suna turn his attention back to her and points at the whiteboard.

"There are approximately twelve dtricts and forty-eight sections. Sections are basically areas the districts own to hold their races, and other events. District Seven is currently number one in almost everything. They have about twenty one sections and they're slowly growing." He explains.

"What district is this?" Y/N asks.

"We're district twelve, we have fifteen sections at the ranking of number two." Atsumu says.

"These guys sound way more cooler, too bad it was you guys that found me." She mumbles.

"Shut up and listen. District Seven, as we know, are more popular than any other district out there. Mainly because of one person...," Suna walks up to Y/N and gave her a picture. "Him." She examines it as she tried to remember where she had seen this person before. Then it clicked.

"Isn't this the guy from the news the other day? Uh what's his name, Kozume something."

"Yes. He's their top driver. The number of races he's won is in triple digits with only one loss. His imprisonment got everybody's tires screeching for challenges and I know they're not accepting any serious races."

"Aren't other drivers in the district? Surely they can drive."

"Yes but Kozume is more skilled. Not only that, people mainly want to drive with him anyways, but if he doesn't fine you enticing he won't race you. Nobody really knows what kind of driver he is since his driving style is...something peculiar."

"And what kind of driver are you?" Asked Y/N.

Suna glanced at everyone in the room. Kita clears his throat, averting his gaze as Atsumu grins. Only Atsumu and Kita knows what kind of driver he is since, when Kita saw it happened firsthand he mindlessly told Atsumu of all people.

Atsumu would never forget that day. Never.

"Doesn't matter. You need to know every district, who's in that district, what their rankings are and what section is owned by whom. It's important you know this. If you are caught lingering around one of their areas you get your ass kicked. Simple." Suna explains with a shrug.

"Ugh."

"Any questions before I continue?"

"How can you speak so calm like all of this is a history lesson?" She complains.

"It is history."

"Do people just find a random spot, race there and call it a section?"

Suna lit himself a cigarette. "Most of the time sections are gained by fighting. You can only gain a section by fighting everyone in that crew. And the final fight is leader on leader. If you win, kudos to you but if you lose...keep hidden." He blew smoke.

𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒆 / 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂 𝑲𝒐𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara