°•~103~•°

•[Y/N Called]•

"AHHHH Y/N!!" Atsumu shoved Osamu out if the way and hopped over the chair as he ran over to her the minute she stepped foot into the warehouse.

Atsumu embraced her in for a hug, hugging her tightly as he grinned. She returned his hug with a smile.

"Oh my gosh look at your hair. You look amazing." He compliments.

"Thank you, Atsumu. And I miss you too."

She can see the glee on his face.

"Y/N!?" She glanced in Tendou's direction. He put his phone on her and swirled the lollipop around in his mouth.

"There she is, the woman in the flesh. Once again with her badass return." He narrates behind the camera. Y/N shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"Back for good or are you going to leave me with the idiot train again?" He complains.

"For good. Just needed to clear my head on some things." She informs. Y/N glanced around and exhaled. Everyone is looking at her, the original District Twelve, discluding Tendou, Barbara and Ushijima who are all here.

"Hey doll, loving the hair." Barbara says upon seeing her.

"Hi Barbara, and I learn from the best." She motions with a grin.

"Only the best."

"Y/N... I'm glad your back." Says Osamu.

"We were worried about you." Ren states.

"Yeah, I missed our trainings." Speaks Akagi.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'm fine. Everything's...pending...but fine nonetheless."

Y/N glanced around, not seeing Suna or Kita.

"W-where's Kita?"

"Oh they just left, he and Suna." Atsumu answers.

"Really, to where?"

"We have no idea. I think Kita is trying to get Suna leveled again. Which is working since he's nicer ever since he got back. But it's still fuck him." Atsumu explains in one breath.

"Yeah, his demeanor is a lot lighter than it used to be." Aran voices. "But it's like Atsumu said...he's got to do more than to try to let us have fun."

"Yeah, especially after that thing happened...I expected him to be in more of a sour mood." Tendou mutters.

Y/N sent him a look. Sure he's seen her with Kozume that day, but does he think that they're together? Tendou met her stare and smiled widely as he took a photo of her.

Ushijima knows, but he didn't say anything, wanting to stay out of it. He only takes orders, ones he can do of course.

"Well I'm glad to see you back as well, boss." Ushijima states, making his presence known.

"Ah, Ushijima. Hi." He nods. "W-well, as you all know, there's been another...kill amongst cops. And I won't sugarcoat anything about it."

There's silence.

"It was me."

"What?!" Atsumu shrieks. He didn't even think about it being her.

"It was an accidental...double kill. Just like the first two cops and with Terushima."

"Terushima?" Atsumu asks. Then it clicked for him when he remembered being down in the basement and hearing that Terushima was dead.

"I know how it sounds, killing five people is monstrous right? Whether the person meant it or not."