°•~77~•°

•[Good Boy]•

It's been two weeks ever since that kiss with Y/N and Kenma is craving more and more every time he thinks about it.

"Kenma!"

"Hm?" He tore his attention back to Angel. He promised to take her out on a date after he missed the food she made for him.

"You can't be serious." She says with a scoff. Kenma exhaled. He can't take this with her anymore. It's only best if he ends it now before he drags himself more than further.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I said that I'm pregnant."

Kenma choked on air. "W-what?"

Angel smiled, taking a sip of water. "Oh so now you want to listen."

Kenma instantly felt his body relax. However hearing that made him terrified. He can't have children in these stages of his life.

"Don't do that."

"I should get pregnant. Then you wouldn't have nowhere to go." She says grinning. Kenma exhales, turning his phone one to play games.

"A child doesn't keep a man anywhere, Angel."

"So you're saying that if I were to get pregnant you'd leave me?"

Kenma shot her a glance. She's got her arms crossed as she awaited his answer.

"I wouldn't...leave you, I'd stay for the child though, not for you."

"Psh. When did you become such shitty person?" She mutters. He himself wants to know. He usually don't speak his mind as much. And in such an annoyed way as well.

"You cut my thought process short all the time. I love to strategize, even if it means playing chess in my head. You sometimes stop that from happening but it's whatever." He shrugs.

Angel shook her head. They're at a diner. "Well sorry for not making you think. The only thing you think about is Y/N anyways." She mutters as she drank her sparkling water.

He sighs. "Can you not bring her up everytime we're together. It's awkward."

"Whenever you stop thinking about her when we're fucking then sure."

"I don't do that all of the time you know. I don't mean to. I'm serious."

Angel gave him a look. "Not only did you develop a shitty personality, you're also more bold than before. It's either Kuroo's doing or that bitch."

"I'm sorry." Kenma mutters. He can't do this anymore. He has to break it off with them, but Angel is still important to him.

"What are you sorry for?" Kenma didn't answer. He couldn't exactly tell her.

Angel took off her shoes and glanced around the diner. It's a bit empty, only having about four tables occupied. She rose her foot, teasing his him by using her foot to rub his crotch.

Kenma turned his phone off after losing and exhaled a heavily. He touch her ankle to get her to stop. He's not in the mood.

"Angel, not now."

"What are you sorry for? Hm? For thinking about Y/N every time we fuck?" She says pressing harder. Kenma felt himself get hard and moaned.

He covered his mouth, shaking his head.

"See, she gives you a reaction every time. You were just soft but the moment she's mentioned you're harder than rock." Angel pressed on his cock harder and Kenma groaned, holding her ankle tightly.