°•~94~•°

•[Let's Make A Deal]•

Kenma put his hair up and circled around Y/N. She did the same, not wanting him to catch her in any weak angles.

Kenma grinned and ran up to her. He raised his left hand to punch her. Y/N quickly put her hands up to block, but Kenma switched his hands.

Upon realizing this Y/N quickly placed her attention to block the right side of her body.

Kenma smiled in excitement, using his left hand to grab her by the throat.

"Falling for a trick like that? Psh, who taught you how to fight?" He teases.

Y/N held both his wrists. Now he's giving her a taste of her own medicine. Choking her as he directed her further into the kitchen.

He loves this. Just got out of shower and now he's having a play fight. A bit childish on his side but who cares, anything to see her upbeat.

Y/N's back hit the sink counter and she coughed.

"Tap out." He won't kill her of course.

"Over...my dead body."

Y/N raised her hands at him, trying to hit him, but she only failed.

"Come on Y/N. Tap out if you want to breathe." He taunts quietly. When she did nothing he removed his hands, allowing her to breathe.

Y/N went to hit him but Kenma was quick, holding her hands to her side.

"I'll let you breathe, but I won't let you go." He teases. Kenma glanced behind her, spotting the glass of wine and the bottle.

"No wonder you breath smells like that. I cook with that you know. If you wanted one to drink I could've bought you one." He explains.

"I am not in the mood for a conversation." She exhales.

"What are you in the mood for then?"

"You." Is what she wanted to say. However she didn't. She can't allow him to know that he's the reason she's even down here in the first place.

Y/N threw her head forward but Kenma stopped it with the palm of his hand.

Y/N used this opportunity to give him a jab to the ribs. Kenma grunts, letting go after the second one.

Kenma pulled her away from the sink and shoved her away. Y/N stepped back, making her way into the living room. Kenma followed her, keeping a good distance between them.

"You know...after finding out that it was you under that mask was when I actually fell for you."

"How sweet." She answers. Y/N glanced at the fireplace and spotted the fire stick. It's resting against the wall.

Y/N grinned and Kenma didn't like seeing her instant switch in demeanor.

She grabbed it and attacked him, swinging at his head. Kenma ducked, hearing the swooshing sound that came with it.

Is she trying to kill him?!

"Woah, no weapons allowed." He said.

Y/N ignored him, swinging it again. He jumped back, nearly being sliced in the chest. When she went to swing again Kenma tackled her.

He pinned her down and balled his fist. Y/N couldn't move her hands and pre pared herself for his punch.

However, she felt a light pinch instead. Y/N gazed at him and Kenma pulled her cheek.

"I say we tied. Two on two." He says getting up and grabbing the fire stick.

"You're worthless."

"I still had you pinned."