°•~29~•°

•[Eyes On The Road]•

Y/N hopped over a fence and scraped her arm on the way down. She landed on the concrete on the other side and fell flat on her side. She winced and groaned in pain. She's sure she got lost trying to make her way back to the city.

That isolated place Suna kept her are ways out from the city. She followed the dirt road perfectly fine during the half of it, but it got too dark; and since there were no street lights on that pat her vision was quite limited, which probably caused her to take a wrong turn.

Not only that she's been walking for what feels like hours now. Y/N exhaled and pushed herself up. Blood trickled down her arm and she hissed in pain as she covered it with her left hand.

"This is the worst." She mutters. Y/N stood to her feet and examined her environment. She furrowed her brows since she's got no idea where she stumbled too.

It's a small empty parking lot with a very tall building a minute away from her. It was nothing more, nothing less. She felt like she had just entered some kind of game level where the character has to survive some kind of zombie wave.

Hopefully there isn't any zombies though. 

Y/N glanced around, still confused about the sudden find. The parking lot is completely empty and the concrete beneath her has some cracks.

Y/N studied the place more as she got closer and closer. She then realized that the place is a mall.

"What the hell?" The mall is completely vacant. Y/N got close to the double glass door and peeked inside. She saw nothing. No zombies that's for sure. She tried the door and to her surprise, it opened. Well why wouldn't it? It's abandoned anyways.

Y/N stepped to the other side and nearly laughed. It felt surreal. Like something you'd see on a movie.

"I guess I'm the main character." She says to herself. She checked her arm and sighed. She ripped another part of her shirt off and tried her best to tie the cut on her arm. It took her a minute but in the end she succeeded.

"Fucking hell, does it look like I want a workout right now?" Exhaling she stood back to her feet and ventured deeper into the building. She's actually going to enjoy this moment of having a mall all to herself.

It's big and she sees a few stalls and stores that still has some things inside of them.

"At least I got one good thing out of this. Hey!" She shouts laughing after and jogging along to wherever her feet took her in the random place.

"Anybody here?!" She shouts louder. Y/N laughed and took a look at the stall in front of her. A few mannequins stood still. Moss and dirt covered their plastic bodies and Y/N could only wonder about what happened to the place.

It's all dirty and broken here and there yet the building still stands. She spotted a pair of shades and took 'em.

"Looks cheep, however this is a fashion show ladies and gents." Y/N popped the broken lenses from the shades and placed them on. She grinned and sent a wink to the two mannequins in front of her.

"What's that Suna? You can't find me? Well that's because I'm too busy siding with plastic Josh now." She says using her fingers as a phone.

Y/N took a hand off of the mannequin and went on her way. She came across a food court and pulled her glasses down. Now that she's seen it, she remembers how hungry she is.

She hopped over one of the counters and began looking for anything good.

"What will I find in this a thousand year old place anyways?" She asks herself as she tossed a pot to the side. "Disgusting. Mold and everything everywhere." Sighing Y/N left it.