°•~27~•°

•[Bite Me]•

The door down to the basement creaked open, echoing throughout the empty basement. As the person, no, two people, descended the steps, creaks here and there followed with every step they made.

They hit the bottom, touching concrete. The tired eyes watched as they made their way towards them. The chains rattled and traced the cold, concrete floor when they moved.

Was it a fear reaction or was it them being alert? It doesn't matter.

Black boots stopped in the front of the person's view. The capturer glanced at the pair of eyes that held every emotion in the book. Pain, anger, fear, you name it.

The person knelt down to be on the same level. He grabbed a fistful of his hair, forcing his face upwards. Bruised eye, busted lip, a cut on his left eyebrow, a swollen cheek and fresh cuts covering old ones, not to mention how putrid he smells.

"Fucking idiots."

"You're the only one that calls the shots boss." Kuroo states. Kenma glanced at him before standing to his feet.

"I told them to rough him up a bit, not to beat him near death. And he smells of piss. How disgusting." He complains.

"Well, this isn't a hotel or a homeless shelter, your words not mines. Also, he did spit in Angel's face when she came to bring the ungrateful pig some food. I think it was well deserved, yes?"

"No."

"Oh?"

"At least bathe him." Kenma exhales. Besides, Angel's a bitch, so I don't care."

Of course. Kuroo should've known Kenma and Angel's got a toxic relationship. They've been on and off non stop. And as of the day before yesterday, they've been off.

"Weren't you just tonguing her a few days ago?" Kuroo brings up. Kenma rolled his eyes, wiping his hands onto his pants, pulling out black latex gloves.

"She pisses me off sometimes. All because I wouldn't take a picture with her. I simply wasn't in the mood."

Kuroo shook his head. "Well you still care apparently since you got them to beat him up for spitting on her yesterday. I might say that gained you a few points. Might even get back together before tomorrow brings new ruckus." Kuroo teases.

"Don't toy with me Kuroo." Kenma states, retying his hair.

"I'm just busting your balls."

"Mhm." Kenma pulled a pair of keys from his jacket pocket and knelt down.

"You're letting him loose?"

"He's been here for two months, getting tortured non-stop. I think he should have a bit of a break and roam around down here. Not to mention he needs a shower, maybe a laxative or two." Kenma says smirking at the idea. "It's not like he can escape anyways. He's too weak." He shrugs.

Kuroo studied Atsumu, the poor boy. He barely gets fed anything, and if he does, it'd only be scrapings and leftovers from what they eat. He only gets water, sometimes, and he never left to take a shower. Even if Kuroo is far away from him he could smell the strong scent of piss.

"Maybe we should feed him today. He's gotten his punishment already so why the hell not?" Kuroo suggests.

"How long has it been?"

"A week a a half."

"Sure, he could eat I guess. Send Kentaro and Lev."

"Arg!!" Kuroo glanced up at Atsumu who's running towards them. Kuroo smirks, pointing at Atsumu.