°•~56~•°

•[Takanobu vs Y/N]•

"Ah gee, that was one hell of a fight." Hinata says into the mic. He choose to speak from where he was, not wanting to waste time by going in and out of the ring. If one could call it that.

Tsukishima was dragged out by Kenma and Kuroo. Yamaguchi and Kageyama carried him from the entrance and set him in the shade as they tend to him.

"That Y/N girl got skills." Kageyama says.

"Y-yeah." Yamaguchi answers.

"Next up, is Takanobu Aone, a very scary and beastly man. This fight may be quicker than the last." Hinata grins.

Kenma stood up for this one. Aone made his way into the ring and cracked his knuckles.

Y/N mentally complained about how much muscle is on him, not to mention his height. Just one hit may lead to a automatic knock out, and she can't have that.

That fight with Tsukishima was already hard on her. Now she has to fight him. Even if she was expecting him for the first round, she's glad she hadn't had him first.

Y/N got into her fighting stance.

"You got this Y/N!" Ushijima shouts. Hearing him made her smile. She didn't think she would hear from him. She thought that he would've cheered for her silently since he's not the one to talk much. 

"Knock her out Aone!" Angel cheers.

Kuroo gave Kenma a look but kept quiet.

"You can do this Y/N!" Atsumu cheers. "I believe in you."

Aone got settled onto the other side of the cage and did a quick examination of the space. A ten foot space is more than big for him.

Y/N swallowed and in a split second Aone's foot is being connected to her side, the same side Tsukishima hit earlier. Y/N gasped and her eyes widened, not expecting him to hit her so soon.

Everyone watched in surprise not expecting that either. Aone made another move, not giving Y/N the chance to regenerate and render what his next moves may be.

"He knows she's got the speed, and he's going to do his best to put that fire out completely." Kuroo states. He cross his arms and legs.

"This is going to be an interesting three minutes fight."

Kenma ignored him and continued watching the fight.

Aone sucker punch Y/N in the stomach. She buckled and fell to her knees, clutching her belly as she tried to breathe. Her mind is racing. She had no idea he would be this fast.

If he continues like this he'd do what Tsukishima was trying to avoid. And that's breaking her.

Aone knee Y/N in the nose and she collapsed backward.

Silence.

"Ha!" Angel says clapping. "I've got to record this." She pulled her phone out and went to Snapchat.

Kenma kept watching. His palm is itchy and hes finally feeling the heat. Suna sent Kenma a glance. From here he could barely see his expression.