chapter 125

what you thought was finna go on I say I thought you wanted to have sex he shake his head and say you look good as hell tho but no just need  to really feel you. You know you can tell me no when youn wanna have sex right? I nod ofcourse jay I know you wouldn't force me or nun It was just just an misunderstanding. He nod and say we finan take a nap than tell them though ian forget come on baby.I nod getting back in his lap as he threw our clothes in the other chair making room for us to lay in this one as he found his way back to sucking my titty as we slept . Holding each other me holding him more though I guess he's such a big baby I be wanting to baby him and than be babied too look at our mommy issues and daddy issues working together so we can be together it's amazing.

2 hours later

I woke up and grabbed his phone as I kept feeling it vibrate and ring in his pocket I push my hair up and hold his head as I dug in his pocket getting it he hugged me tighter pushing his face in my chest as I got his phone seeing a random number go across the screen. I answer looking at him quietly the person who later came out to be a woman said she's asking for you now jaylen and her sugar has been down which is a good thing she isn't as stressed either so thanks for earlier as soon as you left she took a nap but now she's wake again if you wanna come see her before we stop taking visitors ? I say when do yall stop taking visitors she says we stop taking them in at 7 but it's 6:30 right now nia. right jay rub his thumb on my thigh that was threw across his hip I say yea he's sleep at the moment but I'll tell him now thanks for calling. ofcourse yall have a good one I bite the inside of my cheek and say bye.We hung up and I held his phone and rubbed his naked back making him scoot into me closer.Baby I whisper waking him mh I whisper no baby wake up the nurse or doctor just called she said she's woke and wanting to see you before they stop taking visitors for tonight. The nurse Lisa? I shrug and say I don't know I just answered it didn't have a contact but I guess it was her.He pull back flipping on his back and stretch mumbling I'll be back and than we can call Sean and c I nod still laying in the couch I say you gotta hurry they finna close soon like at 7 I think it's 6:33 now.He nod getting all the way up and say I need my phone bae I pass it back to him and sit up holding my chest as he slip his phone back in his pocket I watch him put his shirt and stuff back on fixing himself he mumble you coming this time or nah?  I smile yes I'm coming he grab my bra and smirk lemme put it on you. I roll my eyes hurry up jay you prolly don't even know how to do it I whisper getting up turning away from him as he throw it around me and drop it picking it up quickly ight stick your hands thru the armholes like you did in the room...

They finally made it to the hospital having only 15 minutes to talk to her and stuff.In nia head they were already becoming the family she wanted them to be.But in Jay's he knew what nia was thinking it was sweet but he didn't want her to get her hopes up he knew this was probably the ending for his momma but that phone call prolly made nia think everything was gonna be fine. His momma had an drug use problem her kidneys were failing and she didn't have much time in reality. But when the time comes...he'd handle it like every other problem in his life. It would be fine by time.

Jay pov

He watches her paint his momma nails as she watched tv and talked to her quietly as he sat by the door watching. She was so beautiful the way she finesse everything was something crazy to him but she made shit work. And she thinks her brain doesn't work fuck outta here got to be one of the best things about her. Most of the shit she say she sometimes doesn't think about it I feel because it just doesn't match how I think of her she's unreal, smart, and non judgemental. The only way I'm finna leave her is if I die buh now I gotta take her to the top wimme I gotta be what she deserves..

Jay she calls out as she finished up her nails letting em air dry.

nia pov

He gets up coming over and kisses her head he say we should let her rest ma the nurse waiting on us outside the door. I nod and say you want me to wait outside again? he shake his head and mumble its ok we gotta go anyway. I nod as he fix his pants I took off my necklace of his initial putting it in her hand as I stood up and say ready. He walks us out thanking the nurse which is the girl I saw in the store she waves at me and I wave back. At least I didn't try to break up with him this time..right? :/ I waited until I could prove it and there's no texts between them I checked it very respectful and is just being a good person.

We make it back to the car and I tap on his screen in the car going to contacts to call Sean. He kiss my cheek as I press dial so it ring throughout the car as he drives

*brtttt brrrt*