chapter 25

So I called in a favor which turned out to be the best thing apparently because jay and my cousin are already friends sum what and their gonna play basketball together my cousin said he gon stay out my business but don't get pregnant be smart like usual I just agreed because I know that boy I'm not ready for no baby anyways jay washing right now so after church he gon drop me off at the road and imma walk down there and he gon drive beating me there and you know my cousin gon link up wit him I already told him don't tell anybody because we're private he said igh or watever.

My cousin is 22 I think ion know a nigga forgot but like he plays basketball and whatever so they bout to play and my grandma and them gon baby him because now he one of the grandchildren to them when actually nigga be in my throat sorry grandma I get up and go to the kitchen grabbing some chips and he come out looking around while the steam come out the door I wave he smirk and come over to me with a towel around his waist he pick me up sitting me on the counter and say "if this don't work we gon still be together and you just gon stay wimme but I do think it's gon work" I shrug saying "it is what it is she was gon kick me out on my 18th anyway but atleast you got faith on sunday" he roll his eyes shaking his head and say "now all you gotta do is just watch me play ball  as usual " "they gon feed you  to death " "a nigga need to eat" "nah you can't eat before the original meal gotta starve till than dats why I'm eating chips while here but you gotta fake it" "I got this and you we gon be good" he kiss my cheek and I stick out my tongue he say "I'm ready to meet your grandma tho so I can tell her bout you" he run making me chase him after putting down the chips he jump on da bed holding his towel I jump up there and he laugh I sit on him.

And say "quit playing forreal we can't even act like we know each other it can get dat bad jay maybe like I fix your plate or sumn because you dirty but other than that all I can do is watch you and text" he put his hands up under his head and say "I know I got this but you coming back to mines after right ?" "ion know you know I got school and you gon have practice and stuff " "bae" I look at him he wink I playful slap his face and say "I told my ma I'm at my cousin house to stay with you this weekend but like my sister comes back home on Monday but listen we can't mess that up I need to be going to school imma good student " "most definitely and imma good teacher I taught you everything you know" I look at him and say "come on be serious like you can't make jokes like that my cousin already think we having sex and we're not so don't lie tryna play tell the truth you know I'm still team virginity" he laugh and say "ik I'm gon be good but is you gon spend the night wimme so we can go to school together " "yes but like I can't be seen with you" he laugh and i slide off of him knowing how he bout to get "naw you can you just scared what people gon say shit stupid" "dats like saying my feelings are stupid" "you know what I mean don't play If I like you in private what makes you think imma hate you public like wassaname and his cousin already know we got sumn goin on from the mall " I roll over on my face and he get up getting dressed and say "youn want people to know we got sumn going on n dat night you said you won't embarrassed of me you lied because actions speak louder than words you wouldn't come to the fence dat time at da game and like 8 ppl already know from dat party while we was in that room" "sooo you wanna argue before going to Sunday dinner" "mcht do what you want " "it's not even that serious I'm not all that" he put on a tee shirt and turn around saying "but you are dats why I wanna show you off you mean alot to me what's got you scared" "nothin I'm not scared of nothin" "yes you is what issit" "no" "yes now talk for you walk" "I'll beat you up don't play" "ight than talk" "I think that's your baby and if you a baby daddy ion think we should be together because you not taking care of your kids and I'd look stupid if I step out witchu and you do dat because wat If u do that to me" "that's not my baby" "idk that I don't have anything to go off of" "shit me my dick I told u I took 3 DNA tests and all came back negative that's why she's lying because if it was true they would be proof but dey ain nun from her" "well I didn't fuck her you did ought to learn to keep it up your an easy fuck" he smack and say "no I'm not and that was just a one time thing that baby is mixed meaning there was an yt man involved I look yt to you " "I still want proof jaylen " "ight we'll do it this week and you gon come and the test results gon come back negative it takes 3 days for em to come back and when it do I want you at my house dat night " I roll my eyes my phone ring he pick it up laying on da bed and aswer "hello" "nini church bout to end early the pastor in da hospital but I need you yo go get sum paper plates and cups" "ok grandma I'm on the way after getting em " "hey grandma " I hit him in da stomach "nini who dat" "Tayla grandma I stayed wit her dis weekend" "oh ok well hey baby n nini imma be at da house still cooking when you come" "ok grandma " "love you nini don't forget" "love you too and I won't grandma " I hang up and say "I'm finna Mc hammer your ack why you do dat we not going no more your too happy and stuff " "nah come on it was a joke " "did I laugh" he smile looking at me i get up saying "u look like a monkey" "don't play cause you was licking dis monkey dih"