chapter 7

"igh nigga I got to go" "nigga don't worry bout what I'm doing " I laugh he smirk and kiss my thigh I pull my dress down a lil n say "play too much" he throw his phone on the otherside of the bed after he hung up n said "me playinggg noo" "yesss" he rub my side and say "but get up and let's slide to this party " I squint and say "I don't go to parties jay " he get up throwing his shirt in a basket and looking for a new one n I sit at the edge of his bed "why" "because it's too much in one space I like my peace" "we can leave anytime you want I just wanna show my support for one of da guys " "oh you can go I don't have to just take me home " he turn around and walk over slipping on a shirt and say "but I want you to go wimme go wimme?" he hug me pulling me into him.

"what am I gonna do there jay ion drink ion smoke ion really do anything" "and dats coo to me I just want your company" "we've hung out all day" "so ion see no point...will you please bless me with your presence to this lil party" I lean back n smile saying "who meee?" he pull me back to him and say "yess you so this a yes" "mhm" he say "let's go than we already late" I laugh n slide off the bed putting back on my shoes "where it's gon be at" "in a house come on " I nod following him out to his door he turn off the lights and open da door waiting for me but I couldn't see he say "what is you doing come out" "..I can't see" "wya" I hear him move I feel around me moving fast " shit ma what the fuck" I smacked his face I say "I'm sorry jay I told you I can't see" "mhm just uh walk forward to me ian gon move just don't hit me no more" I walk slowly forward and hold a finger out infront of me he laugh and say "did you just poke my dick" "what no" he laugh louder n pull me into him walking us out and say "ian ever had dat happen to me I'm tryna see what dat be like" "shut up it wasn't on purpose " "mhm it was but ok" I walk away to the car he say "you wimme remeber I gotta unlock da doors" I look at him and he was walking slow to the car I wait for him to get to the car and he was laughing I just stayed quiet on the drive there we was pulling up on da side of the road from the rest of the cars and I say "jay your type of people don't like people like me " he throw his car and park and sat "my people? what you mean" "we shouldn't be seen together outta school" "I'm not finna play wit you right now but you got me good wid dis one because ion give a fuck what people think" "that's you that's not me" "imma teach you than come on we gon be together the whole time and if somebody say sumn I got it" i look at him and say "I cant make you do that" "you ain making me do nun I'm doing it because I want to" I nod he get out and come around opening.

My door and helping me out I fix my dress and coat he shut da door locking his car and say "come here" I step infront of him n he pull me closer hugging me and say "if you ready to go at anytime whisper in my ear or pull my shirt or sumn I'll know ok?" I nod he put his face in my neck and say "mmm you still smell good" I laugh and say "I'm starting to think you expected or expect me to stink" "nahh just ain think you'll smell so sweet" he kiss my neck I say "oh" he start grabbing my hips and pulling me closer and say "you ready to go in" "I guess" "it's not even gon be as bad as you think ppl drunk in outta they body they just gon be lit as fuck" I nod he hold my hand pulling me close and into the house we was in the yard I hear loud music playing and people singing and dancing everywhere smoking and drinking it ain smell too nice in here either . He lead me around and we head to the kitchen seeing people in here too but not too crowded I wiggle my fingers in his hand and he stop leaning back to me I whisper and say "it stanks in here" and pout he laugh and say "somebody must've threw up or something already" I make a stank face and somebody yell saying "jayyy bro we been waiting on yo ass" I go behind him and hug his back hiding and he dap the dude up and say "wassup man" "nun we in da back room tho " I say "ew" jay laugh and rub my hip feeling me behind him hiding and talking.

Jay say "igh man I'mma make my way that way" the dude walk off and jay pull me to the front of him and say "you play too much ma " I shake my head and say "we bout to go in dat room he talking about because ion know that sound a lil fruity what is a whole bunch of men who play ball bout to do in a room together juggle each others balls" he laugh saying "stop playing wimme ion do dat shit to each their own but we just bout to smoke and drink nun too serious" I nod he grab my hand leading me back to an big room with chairs everywhere and people sitting smoking and drinking and in conversations we walk in sitting in a livingroom chair that's made for like 6 people in a circle.