chapter 91

After practice he let me drive us back to his and he went to wash I just sat on the toilet while he did him in the shower."I'm ready for summer time" "huh" he say "I'm ready for the summer " "oh we gon be on the go love " I shake my head "what you mean like different places on the go ? or we gon be outside " "both" I nod "i..quit my job" I say sitting on my hands waiting for his response "why what happened niggas was messing with you?" he say as I hear the curtain swish back a little cause he was looking at me "no I just felt like it was time I want something that brings me more money..I wanna work witchu" I say smiling at him he shake his head closing the curtain back "why?"

"cause I got 2 jobs and they just ain't built for you ion want you to work anyway when I could just bring it to you" "than I'm using you" "you not using me if I know about it think about it I'm just paying all the bills for you to live or survive imma always wanna take care of you" "it's giving sugar daddy " the water cut off and he opens the curtains as I grab his towel taking it to him he grab it wrapping it around his waist and say "good means now all you gotta worry about is school and I handle the rest as your man" "it sounds cute but you can't depend on people " he go to the sink opening his mirror to grab his tooth brush and tooth paste "what you mean I'm not dependable youn think-" "jay.." "no say what you mean and mean what you say am I not dependable ?"

"you are but me having my own would mean more to me think about it" "igh I thought about it and I know what I want" I look at him and say "and what is that nevermindd wait because think about it from my point of view like put yourself in my shoes" he start brushing his teeth staying quiet for a minute as I sit on his toilet watching him.He smirk in the mirror than look at me "wanna be my assistant?" I look at him "be serious jaylen" "bae I'm am being serious think about it I do alot of shit and sometimes I'm forgetful I can pay you to help me keep a schedule for everything because you good at stuff like that" I nod "but I'd do it for free for you" "but I'm paying you" "I'll think about it buhhh lemme tell you what I saw on tik tok last week I had to go to Twitter to see it but listen" "uhn uhn I already know Twitter for freaky ppl " I look at him getting up to stand behind him I kiss his back "you be watching porn on Twitter?"

"used to but ion watch porn no more like if I'm in a relationship like right now I'm with you ion watch porn" "why do they look different from me ?" he shrug I back up "what do they look like like describe it to me" he hm walking out the bathroom I follow "just describe em to me its simple " he go in his closet while I climb on the bed laying back "please it would mean alot " "would it really ma" I nod "yesss" he stretch his back and mumble "ebony bbw big titties masturbation intense orgasm with loud moaning" I lay there stiff thinking I can do that for him I feel the bed dip and him over me in my face "you mad ? see I knew I shouldn't have told you that was like 4 months ago me before we even was a thing I'm not like you know your not like this obsession like " I look up at him as he try to explain his self.

I reach grabbing one of his dreads playing with it "mama ?" "yea baby?" "you listening?" "yea I know what your trying to say I think it's cute" he kiss my head and say "what you used to watch?" I smirk covering my face "no I'm good " "nahhh I told you mines I gotta know yours" "if I tell you ion want you to look at me you gotta go across the room or sumn" he laugh "wanna write it down " I nod "yea" he get up going to his dresser and pulling out a lil book and pen for me "write it in here imma put on something and than be back" I nod I scoot to the otherside of the bed hiding in his pillows he go back to his closet as I began to write.

"BBC solo nut vids loud moaning and intense orgasm"

"ebony lesbian wet pussy"

"ebony riding BBC cumming"

"BBC dirty talk"

I close the book and put it far away from me as tay put on deodorant "you finished ma?" I nod "can we eat somethinggg it's like 8:15 " he nod coming to the edge of the bed "we can come on we gon cook " I nod smiling crawling to him he lift me as I wrap my legs around his waist I kiss his cheek "what if one day you won't be able to lift me up" he smack "shut the fuck up" I make a stank face and hug him more as he walk down the hallway .

"I want some chicken and fries I like fries" he smile a lil sitting me on the counter he say "I know that's why I always order from places I know got some so I can get em for you" I smile putting my hands on his shoulders as his was on my thighs "your so sweet bubba" "not really this shit just for you now give me a kiss so I can get started" I smack and give him a peck laughing he lean in and kiss me again before turning to the fridgerator.