chapter 124

I woke up 3 hours later hungry as fuck and the house was quiet.Too quiet so I got up going to look for jaylen, he thinks just because we fucked problem solved but we still finna talk because it shouldn't be like that when I do stuff.I look in the living room and see it empty so I back track to the game room and he's not in there either he's probably at the gym that's all I thought he said he was gonna start back going I just hope he isn't pushing himself too hard. I go in the kitchen and grab me some yogurt and a juice going back to the room I sit on his bed and turn to my show waiting till he gets back.

30 minutes later

I was on my phone laid back on his bed looking at tik toks til I heard the door being unlocked.I got up happy as fuck and running to him jayyy I yell he laugh seeing me come down the hallway to him he set some bags down and say hey baby I stand on my tip toes hugging around his neck as he held me up a little I kissed his cheek and said where you go I've been waiting for atleast an hour.I had some shit to do but why what's wrong I grab a bag helping him and say I wanted to talk about earlier because we need to better our communication we turning into that couple that always fuck and duck problems until they come back and bite us in the ass ion like that.He say my fault we got time now...what you wanna talk about first? I look in the bag as he talk I whisper groceries? we went shopping together yesterday . It's just some gatorades baby and shit it's nun but come on so we can talk .He say grabbing my hand taking us to the livingroom he sit on the couch as I sit beside him bumping my knee wit his. So what's on ya mind baby he say I put my hands on my thighs and say sex is great jay it's really great but it's like that's all I'm offering you now a days you making it seem like your stuck and your not baby your really doing amazing with your foot and everything and the progress your making your not giving yourself enough credit.And you look sad these days he laugh sad? ma you fucking wimme right now I'm not sad I'm ok I'm great I'm sorry is this you being dramatic because I left before you woke because I'm sorry I just thought it was gon be quick baby I'll think more about you next time.

I shake my head no I'm ok I just want you to feel good or better about yourself. Ok I am what does that look like that to you he say sitting back in the chair. I mean you see how you used to um always hang out and support your friends you barely see them now I think you need a guy's day or something don't you miss sean? he nod I guess I mean yea that's my bestfriend I nod and smile ok ok how about they come spend a night or few days over here me and ciena have been talking about it for 2 weeks and now I think would be the perfect time.  you've healed enough to walk without the crutches I just make you use em because I'm scared something might happen when I'm not around and he chuckle and say you honestly think I'm still hurt the way I've been fucking you as of lately? hm? I- um jay well your still ok let's just he laugh and mumble come here I say no not right now we should finish this conversation you know. He nod and say we can still I just miss you I can smell you from here you smell like flowers or some type of candy. I crawl on his lap and let him hug me putting his face into my chest kissing it once in a while. Ok so like I was saying we could invite them over since I know your more comfortable at home but yea we invite them over and we play the game, and just chill and stuff I just want us to get some type of outside interaction with the world outside since I got kicked out and your injury which has been a month almost we haven't been being us like we used to and Sean and c always call to check in on us which means they care alot for us and meanwhile we just being mean . He give me a wet kiss on my titty he was sucking on and say maybe we just homebodies bae it ain nun wrong with that but they can come over and shit they always welcomed you know that. I just wanted to make sure and let us be on the same page Sean misses you why ya never be picking up your phone for him anymore did something happen.? he shake his head no ain't nun happen just font want it to get awkward on the phone when we can't talk about nun forreal. I rub his shoulders and say this time we spend together gon fix that I promise we gon get back out there bubba. Yea I know he say as he go back to sucking my titty pulling me in closer I rub his head letting him be and think maybe he's missing his momma more than he notices I wonder if that's where he's been going when he goes out more and stuff. I feel him pull out my other titty and moan wrapping his lips around it sucking he pull back after a minute n say can you just take it all off I need you right now u sit back and nod yea of course jay uh he nod watching me and mumble yea? I look at him as I unbuckle my bra and say have you been to see her as of lately in the hospital.. I bend my head not looking him in the face I pull my shorts off and leave on my panties he nod and say yea as he reach back out for me I say leave the panties on? he nod confused and say why wouldn't you leave em on we just finna be skin to skin ? I nod and whisper ohh...