chapter 74

The next day at school..

I didn't get much sleep but I'm ok I'll get it here I guess I listen to music getting off the bus going to homeroom for role and sit hugging my bag jay hasn't texted me yet well back maybe he needs time again or something it's ok I know I can sometimes be needy and I just really can't help it I get so hyper when it's love or something and it probably scares him.

I'm walking through my class door by the lockers after homeroom and role going to second seeing him at his locker in the hall and him and Sean talking sean smile seeing me and I do a little wave knowing sean he's gonna make a seen he wave smiling big at me and tap jay shoulder making him turn and look at me he nod and I wave a little to that I don't even know what to call it are we done or something maybe I need to lurk on Instagram today or something I don't feel right, right now. I just walk in my 1st period sitting down starting our bellringer than my word hunt thing for a grade in her class the boys wasn't in my class today not that  I'm worried about them it's just I'm used to them doing dumb stuff and well I'm not seeing them do the dumb stuff.

Class sales by I listened to music the whole time doing my work and chewing gum tryna stop my mind from wondering about jay if something was wrong he would tell me I'm sure we've got that type of relationship where we can do that stuff right we always talk about things it's who we are.I nod reassuring myself.By the time third period  come around the period before lunch I had decided I was gonngo to the library wouldn't wanna make things awkward while in lunch with him that's if he's there but yea.I really wanna talk to him and I think it's because he's stressed about his momma and football and spending time with me and it's just alot for him right now and I'm scared he's gonna crack or something and he's the one but he doesn't wanna talk about it I just gotta be patient.

I'm in the library reading chewing my mint gun sitting by the corner hiding while reading when my phone vibrate twice I flip it over looking and unlocking it seeing its texts from instagram.

datboiijay:wya                                  12:35
datboiijay:you went home?           12:36

I read em looking around seeing nobody really in here and decide to text back...

luv4her:I'm in the library..I didn't leave.                                                   12:40

datboiijay:I'm coming don't leave yet
                                                              12:40

I stay closing my book putting my mint gum paper in it to keep it fresh and use it as a book mark while I wait for him I chill covering up using my lil blanket I bring when I'm real cold in class the school air don't be no joke.He come in looking around and walk up and down the bookshelves to see me when I call him whispering "down here" he look seeing me and come getting down with me we sit in silence for a minute and he sit beside me and kiss my cheek tryna kiss my lips and I move Im a lil scared of public displays if love when with him but he knows and doesn't take offense mostly. "why you ain come to lunch or my car for lunch"

"u wasn't really hungry and I didn't think you'd wanna talk to me "

he chuckle "wha-t bae I always wanna talk to you whats going on you feeling bad or sumn you been crying?" he say grabbing my chin to see my face cause I was covering my face laying my head in my knees and I let him saying "no just wanna know if we're OK because it's not feeling like it and I'm confused" he nod

"why you think we not good?"
"you was mad when you left my house last night and barely said two words when you was leaving and today in the halls you just nodded at ne when you take me to class " I look over at him and he say "we are good I promise more than good I was a lil pissed lastnight cause yea I had to go and I wished I could sleep with you and shit and I was hella comfortable" I nod listening "I didn't want you to leave either but we know why you had to" he nod and say "yea maybe when you turn 17 soon you can you know ask about it or sumn" I nod.

"and like I was kinda late today so coach got on my ass but it's cool we good I promise I'll walk you to the rest of your classes today if you want I just didn't wanna fuck up your energy for today" I hm grabbing his hand and kiss the back of it " if you have time and feel like it that would be nice but don't feel like im pressuring you to do its just I was getting so used to you doing it that when you didn't do it today it felt weird to me"  he nod kissing my forehead "it's cool I gotchu gotta watch out for niggas anyway " I laugh a little he's so crazy. "do you wanna talk about her now or is this a bad time if so I'm sorry I just don't want your head to be heavy for practice"  he look at his phone checking the time which was 12:52 "nah bae we ain got time maybe later on I know you really like her tho and I'm not tryna ruin your vision or version of her but for me it's different" I nod "and that's ok we're different too it's ok telling your side of things and how stuff feels to you it makes you even stronger" he nod looking off for a minute I grab his chin rubbing it and peck his lips "let me get my stuff together than I'll be ready luv" he nod looking at me