chapter 23

he chuckle and say "you know who to play with " I smack and say "just leave me alone" He stay quiet and leaned back with his eyes closed I pay the girl and get his change back and put it in the cup holder I drive up to the second window getting our stuff and sitting it in the cup holders and seat "you wanna get anything else before we go back to the house jay" "no I'm good" I nod he don't say nun else I just turn up the music tryna blast out the quietness a lil it's just I'm curious you play football barely have time, always got money, and treat me good but I can't ask questions questions I wanna know more about you like we on first name basics still I wanna go deeper. I let you play wit my coochie like and I still cant ask you tings I pull up to the house and grab my ice cream and the keys leaving him he let out a breathe seeing me leave him there.

I wait at the door after unlocking it seeing him walking up and go in I take off the pajama pants leaving on my shorts and put em up sitting on his bed cris crossed and turn on the TV watching SpongeBob he come in and sit da bag on the bed moving his dreads out his face and look at me I pretend ion feel him looking continuing eating my ice cream he come out his shirt and throw it at me I throw it on the floor paying him no mind he smack and jump on the bed laying down I scoot over from him watching tv he say "you deadass mad about sum dat ain got nun to do with u it's my money " "than why are you mad I'm over it like forget it than" "igh" he grab the bag eating his chicken nuggets and move the box to me I push it back over "no thank you" he nod and sniff scooting closer to me he put his head on my leg chewing "can you move I'm tryna watch tv".

"how dis affect you watching tv" "because it do just move" I smack he sit up and say "fuck wrong witchu nasty ass attitude " "youn like it take me home" "not tonight it's bout 11 sumn" "than ion wanna sleep witchu" "nahh you are tho because wats wrong " "ion wanna be here no more" "say wats wrong and I'll think about taking you home tonight" I look at him and get up "you think I'm stupid or sumn jay ion need you to take me home somebody will do it " he laugh "who ain't nobody pulling up to my shit and bout to take you my girl no where you mad for nun and dat shit ain gon fly over here talk to me" I clap he look at me with low eyes smiling I say "dats da point nigga ion wanna be around you " he smirk and say "so" I walk out the room blowing my breathe "stupid " "MHM about you " I shake my head walking to his livingroom "don't fucking go out dat door and it's dark" "mind your business" he get up coming down the hallway fast I turn around and he come to me pushing me to the wall I look up at him and he say "apparently you sleepy so we gon go to sleep and try this shit again so you can lose your attitude for I really fuck your ass up" I shiver putting my hands on his chest he look at me sternly I look at him rubbing da front of him down to his shorts "I'm sorry" he look at me I reach in his pants he look at da wall I stroke him he suck inna breathe leaning over me on the wall I pull him out getting down on my knees I kiss da tip "so sorry baby"  "uhhuh" I lick da sides and stick him in my mouth and suck nodding "mhmm" he look watching me "ah" he push in my mouth more moving slow I watch his face sucking on him and massaging matching his pace he lick his lips and hold the back of my head rocking in and out of my mouth. we speed up letting him fuck my mouth while the slober falls down my chest he grunt slowing down I moan what he didn't know was I got wet sucking him up it makes me happy and want him more sucking dick turns me on so much.

He nut in my mouth and grunt  stopping all his movements I keep sucking and he look down watching wide eyed I suck him clean and pop him out smiling he put his dick back up helping me up " thank you" he nod I walk past him going to the room and lay down he come behind me turning off the lights and shit the room door he lay down behind me quietly and hug me from behind in my neck I hold his hand he kiss my neck and whisper "baby " "huh papi" he pull me closer "imma tell you tomorrow I promise and we gon sleep all day " I nod smiling in the dark "dats nice baby"  "mhm gimme a kiss" I turn and kiss his lips and he push more I suck his lip and moan feeling him rub my nipple I grab his hand and push it to my shorts he pull back from da kiss and kiss my neck "take em off" "ok" "hurry up for I tear em" I push em down and off kicking em off the bed he go down pushing my legs open I smile and he kiss my thighs and lick my pussy from da top to my hole slowly I moan he kiss it making me move a lil he get into it sloppy kissing and sucking I rub his head fucking his face slowly he rub my nub and start pushing his finger in he stay still for a minute I moan he start moving in and out of me slowly driving me crazy I cum all over his face and he suck it up pulling me close to his mouth I moan closing my legs after he come up from sucking me up he kiss me making me taste my juices on his tongue I pull back.