chapter 41

It was our 3rd day in this city and jay took me to an live art museum we was walking around looking at drawings, paintings and a couple of figures when he got a call I watched him talk on the phone "nah we coming cause remember we gotta talk and I need you in on sumn" "igh I'm otw" I hug his stomach and he look saying "ready to go?" "yea" we leave going back to the hotel and to Sean and ciena room jay knock while turned sideways talking to me "me and Sean finna run to the store real quick but you can sit with ciena and chill ok" "I thought we was hanging out today " "we is just lemme do this and than we back together I promise you know we what's dat shit you like watching on tik tok" I look at him tryna remember snapping "fucking 4 lifers yea dat shit we dat so I gotta come back" the door open and Sean come out "hey sweetheart " "hi sean" "ciena on the bed" I nod jay hold my hand pulling me back "don't act like that" "you wanna leave so I'm letting you I'm just going wit ciena" "ian say that what I say repeat me" "no Sean rih der dis is embarrassing jay" "mm say it" "4 lifers" "mhm come here baby" I get closer to him and he kiss me holding my chin gently ughhh I love when he does this .

"I'm be right back ighh?" "k" he peck me again "right back 20 minutes at most" I nod he stand back to his original height and I go in the room looking around I hear the door close and I look at the bed seeing ciena eating grapes on the bed she wave smiling "my pretty Yung thang" I laugh smiling she wave me to the bed and we watch the lion King until the boys come back yea I was having fun with her but I missed my boyfriend. Like bae come back but I eventually texted when the movie ended and she was sleep I texted "I miss you" he immediately called "I'm otw up I'm coming baby" "k" I jumped up putting back on my shoes and fixing my tights covering up ciena and putting her grapes on the table for her.

I hear a knock at the door going to it and answer Sean come thru and I say "she's sleep" he nod and jay rub my chin and remove sum roses from behind his back handing em to me "aww baby I love em this is so nice" he smile nodding and I hold em and smell em being soft so I won't mess em up he say "let's go baby I got sumn for you the whole night" "forreal?" I smile "mhm you gon love it" I nod ready to see what he got me we walk to our room and he unlock the door pulling me in I see little lights lined up everywhere and the window slightly opened with shrimp pasta on our little table by the window for both of us I turn around and he say "fuck youn like it ? I knew I should've wa-" "noo jay I love it so much its just I've never had anybody go these lengths to show dat dey really fucking wimme"  "you know I really fuck with you been knew remember when I said I want 4 kids with you and to get married to yo ass" "yea" "I meant it now come on so I can wine and dine yo pretty ass" I nod while he pull a chair out for me and sit in his infront of me he look at me looking at him and I say "so romantic bubba" "mhm" we eat making slightly conversation and hold hands across the table .

"one month down and years to go" I roll my eyes at him saying that "mhm"  he cut on some music singing to me I smile giggling he pull me up slow dancing wimme I hold his shoulders moving slowly while we listen to *faith Evans-soon as I get home* I coo in my head love a man who listens to slow jazz, and old music is like new music to me I love it . He hold me by the waist with his head in my neck I hm softly with the music I say "this is top 5" he chuckle in my neck mumbling "I bet I kno you love this song you always play it on facetime when we can't be with each other at the moment " I nod saying "it's the perfect song" "mhm" the song changes and he sit up out my neck kissing me as *maxwell-fortunate* comes on I hold around his neck  kissing him back he rub me everywhere while we back up into the bed he pull back and come out his shirt I take mines off sucking in my stomach a lil and he bite his lip "sexy ass" I lay back letting go and he unbuckle my pants kissing my drawls in the front pulling em down I lift a lil helping him he hold my foot with one hand extending it as he kiss my ankle and up I watch him until he gets between leaning over me and kiss me he unhook my bra and pull back watching em be set free biting his lip the song switches to *my body-lsg* he rub up my legs reaching for my panties to pull of he get there and circle the front and than hook em on my sides and pull em off nice and easy  he get em off and sniff em stuffing em in his pocket I shake my head because who does he think he is right now.

He spreads my legs again coming back up while *aaliyah-4page letter* plays I watch as he kisses both my titties giving them the same attention as one I moan feeling him suck em and rub the curve of my thighs into the outside he goes down kissing my belly and clit he does one long lick kicking all the tingles out from me I relax feeling him do that and rub his hair softly "uh uhuh " he stick a finger in stroking and stretching me a lil as *genuine- none of your friends business* plays and me hearing him slightly suck and lick me holding my thighs open with his body.