chapter 57

I like talking to him, being around him, up under him, all of it we could just be in his room and I'm putting his hair in a ponytail I don't care it's just us tho I care too much and more but ion wanna say the words early and he think I'm fucking with him cause I'm not. What if on our three month mark he feel the need to break up wimme cause well its the end of the sweet stage or whatever it's called ion think I've had a relationship this long before and it's healthy I remember I used to be on and off with dudes which was sad cause well we all know what that meant.

But right now I was in 3rd period back from lunch yes I did call him back after the shower and we fell asleep on the phone while it was on the charger . We still was on the phone right now in class I had in his airpods again while he had his iphone headphones he was writing something down while I watched our teacher was going on and on about us going to the bathroom back and forth.

I took bout 15 screenshots of him cause well I gotta get all his angles he's a good looking dude forreal.He mumble "stupid ass" I pout a lil he always call his self stupid and get mad when he mess up something he try to perfect everything he do and that's ok I just don't like when he call himself stupid cause he's not everybody fuck up. I say "stop doing that" he look at me mid erasing his paper and I say "it's normal to mess up something just breathe " he shake his head mumbling "ion got time to mess up I need to get it done quietly and correctly " I hum in response he finish dat up as the bell ring I get my stuff together.

As I'm finna wait for him as usual a girl come over to me  and  I assume this was the girl everybody was talking about that time at the party "jayda" was here in my presence she smirk and walk around me and say "hm " I check my phone time and she say "aw he hasn't texted you back yet or is he late coming to get you from class" I shake my head I feel like im dating a retired hoe every time these girls come around me bout him it's weird. I see him coming down the hall and start to walk to him as she fucking follows I look back with a look on my face and she mumble "chill we actually have sumn in common right now with "your man" I guess" I roll my eyes and he grab my bag looking at us I say "she wants to talk to you apparently cause ion know her" "you know enough" I smile cheekily and turn the other way as he holds my hand he say "yea?" "well since yesterday I've been wondering let's give us another go youn look happy with her anyways it was always smiles wimme we had fun remember"

I pull his phone from his pocket putting my finger print in while standing infront of her and take a picture of all three of our feet in his gallery I go to it strolling thru it seeing pictures of us and than me sleep on him I laugh and show him saying "why do you got this" he shake his head laughing mumbling "you looked good" I roll my eyes and say "we're gonna be late for 4th " "right say um jayda?? we gotta go we might see you later tho ion kno" she looked shocked at first and than nodded tryna regain her posture before anyone saw but we did she nod and reach out touching him and say "see you soon papa" he remove it flinging it at her and I giggle a lil she cough it up and I pull him away because he was giving her a dirty look.

"you talk to her?" "no ion know her she just was waiting outside my class" "mh mh" "what's wrong you ok" I say rubbing his arm he nod saying "dat was her the girl justin was talking about jayda" I nod he look at me while I look at the time on his phone seeing we got 5 more minutes before the bell ring he take it from me and say "she isn't relevant to me what so ever I promise ian thought about her once just you, and you only and she lying bout yesterday we know what we did yesterday right?" "yea "papa" I do" I laugh he say "I hate dat damn name don't copy that shit well it sound bettercoming from you but nah" I nod we go on an empty hall I look around and he push us into a dark room fast I smack and say "jay I am gonna be late you have to be good " "I am just wish you was in my classes sometimes like practice."

"I know I wish you was in mine too" he huff and I hug him rubbing his head on my chest he massage my ass and say "we stay wit grandma again so I can see and sleep wit you after practice cause like I know you can't come to mines but-" I rub his hair massaging it and say "I'll ask her while we on the field for practice " he mumble "ok" kissing my stomach and chest "we gotta go before coach put you on the bench for missing or being late to classes papito" he look up at me "mh where dat come from " I shrug he nod "I like it" "I bet" he chuckle standing back up and kiss me letting me out the room we was in to my class which was right across the hall from his we always sat beside the door just to see each other still do.