chapter 107

"mhm watchu wanna get?" I shrug looking at ciena "c?" "imma get *******" he pull it out as she pull her money out of her cup holder handing it to him. He hand her a lil bag in exchange and he mumble "this your first time ma?" "no..." he chuckle "so yea? " ciena turned back around finna roll up like girl no uhn uhn turn back ion know him like that "here imma give this to you...I know you'll be back tho" "I can pay-" "not this time " he hold it out to me I look at him and he nod "take it ian gon do nun to you" I look back at c and than back reaching out to grab it from his hand he lemme and say "imma catch yall later be safe anna anddd nia rih?" I smile "yea nia" he nod getting out all the way and shutting da door going back to where he came from.

"look at you getting free weed baby " I roll my eyes "he's nice" "I told you he was cool wanna smoke wimme before we head back over to yo side of town" I nod "I need to get me some cigars tho before we head back" "igh lemme see what he gave you" I show her she smile big "dat niggaaaa" "what is it" "he gave you a good one hoe I'm finna start bringing you wimme all da time" I shake my head at her putting the bag in my bra.We go to the store smoking she run in and get us a slushy and some snacks with 4 packs of cigars passing me 2 "ceeeee I could've got em thank youu" she laugh "you good you family forreal " I nod smiling I sip my slushy as she pull off from the store making her way back to Jay's we parked and ate the snacks kicking it for an hour or 2 time really passed our asses by tho I told her bye because it was like 3 am I was getting back in the house locking the door laughing a little she had said sumn I was finna walk down the hallway to the room when I saw the light was on.

I poke my lips in and cover my mouth he yell out "come on in here I already heard you " I roll my eyes straightening up I blink twice hoping my eyes and posture wouldn't tell on me I push the door open seeing him laying his back against the bed frame he had his shirt off showing his tattoos and dreads in a bun at the top of his head I wave turning around to close the door I slide off his slides sitting on the bed "where you been? I know getting something to drink don't take that long" I cough moving back from him a little "dang you not gon say hey to me before questioning me?" "you high? who you was smoking with?" "jayyy you ain even lemme answer the other questions yet I- I broo" I say starting to laugh as he look at me mad "nia stop laughing ain't shit funny and you went outside wearing this shit-" "I thought you liked it?"

"I do but that's not the fucking point where you been you come in here stumbling and laughing and shit at 3 in the morning that shit not right" "I just wanted to have fun." "at 3 in the morning what you was doing " I pick up my hand doing what he do when he smoke and blow some air in his face " he smack "smoking." "yea yea" I say smiling "with who?" "with c duh ion smoke nobody else besides her" "why you leave and didn't tell me?" "mhhh you gon get sad or mad if I tell you and I zont want you either I want you happy" "I am happy but tell me" "noo just lay wimme I'm sleepy now" "I bet" "why are you sooo angry all the time" "I'm not angry just just I- go to sleep ma" "do you think I hate you because your like criple now?"

"I'm not fucking criple nia I just sprained my shit right now I can still do shit" "I love you even if your criple that doesn't matter to me we can still like fuck all the time matter of fact I can show you see-" "Nia no keep your shit on we not finna fuck and Im not crippled where is you getting that from" "your angry again but don't worry I can fix that" I say pull my gown over my head and tossing it on the floor I turn around andclimb over his lap " nia no move your high" "no I'm not " "so you didn't just come laughing all loud and stumbling and shit here?" I cover my chest starting to cry "you think im ugly?" "stop that shit I didn't fucking say that your tryna manipulate me and I can't stand that shit " "just say what you mean so I can move on" "nia I don't fucking hate you and your fucking pretty I never in my life called you ugly your pretty baby I swear but we can't fuck right now your high I would never take advantage of you like this"  "you fuck me all the time when your high how is this different?" "because it just is and ian fucking willing now Lay down" I get off of him sitting against the back board he stare at me "we can tomorrow but right now or when your like this it's not an option " "you just hate me all around I know you do and I just wanna go" .

"Nia I don't hate you what makes you think I hate you I don't hate you" "you really liked her didn't you?" "you yea" "I'm talking about fucking jayda the only way you'd fight jj was bc jayda you hate when ppl bring her up and your just using me to get over her imma rebound" I say "that's not true" "yes it is always was I fucking hate you "