chapter 27

I tell him bout what happened he laughed and say "you was wrong but bae I know youn stank" my cousin say "hmm" "bih fuck you" we laugh I say "you gotta go tho you wit us for too long I'll see you when it's time to eat or sumn" "igh don't get lost when it's time to fix my plate" I nod we walk around talking and listening to music I love my cousin forreal it's nothing but positive energy and vibes .it start getting dark and I go sit in da house with a baby he was sleeping but he so cute ian know who baby it was tho she said she needed to use the bathroom she come out 15 minutes later and I pass him back to her and they go back outside them mosquitoes bout tear dey tale apart not me tho I knew what I was doing wit dis fit, lay was in da car I came and took a nap and food still ain done I'm sickk.

I get a text while I get a bottle of water drinking it it's jay "come outside your cousin said you in da house " "uhnuhn" "igh bet" This nigga come in not even 5 minutes later wit my grandma "the bathroom down to your right baby hold up nini can show you out when you finished" "grandma I was bout to go outside " "and sit down nini be nice and show him out I'm bout go sit up under the tree" I nod sitting back down and watch her go out shutting da door he laugh and smirk at me "so why you couldn't come outside I told you I'd find yo grandma bae" "dis is so serious jay I can't afford to find somewhere to live right now people catch us together besides the ones who know it could get so real so quick..just go use the bathroom" "ion gotta use it I know you serious but you bout 17 and can't have a boyfriend it's weird bae and ian finna break up witchu because of sumn stupid" I shrug saying "we can go outside it's just I'm just tryna put some space between us so nobody catches on" "I know I just miss you we go back to school tomar which means I got practice and shit and can't really see you as much" I nod and say "don't cuss in here this my grandma house and it's sunday jay" he laugh and say igh let's go outside meet me in the back on the back porch with yo cousins dat know than " I nod he slide by me and stand and hold my waist from behind I smile holding his hands he whisper "dis harder than I thought" I smile "your doing good I think" he nod and I feel him breathing on my neck it stay quiet besides da noise outside and me hearing his breathing on me I close my eyes .

I feel him vibrate chuckling and back up saying "sorry" I nod couldn't talk he say "hurry up so I can sit beside you " "mhm" a fucking mess welp we can't do this no more I think I'm turned on at a family function damn shame I grab my drink and bag heading out after waiting I go around da house and go on the porch and stand beside him all our cousins up here all the seats was taken and we was all squeezed up here talking and everything else he hold my hip while everybody talking we was inna corner where nobody really could see and he was in my neck "they said come get yall food it's Time to eat lil uglies" "dats why yo teeth finna fall out" "well I hope you catch one cause yo gap getting a lil wide" the porch laugh and  diamond chase him it was one of the twins we all get down and go eat I fix my plate and he say "you ain gon fix my plate" my uncles look at him and say who son you is "nobodies out here I'm tone friend " they nod and my uncle gon say "another one of tone homeless friends we gotta feed " I smack the spoon down and say "I'm finna tell aunt tasha cause she done told you bout saying that nobody is homeless just because they eat over here if so you homeless too and imma tell grandma" "what she gon do I'm grown" "2 weeks on the couch.." he stare at me "apologize unc you grown recognize you wrong for dat" "ian finna do shi-" "Aunt tashaa" he smack and look at my stink I smile "imma leave you alone ian een mean all dat son" he nod he pimp off somewhere prolly mad as hell but don't do dat he knew he was outta pocket.

"you ain have to do dat you gon get in trouble " "boy no I'mma princess my uncle no he not supposed call people dat and I wanted him to know he was wrong" "mhm sit wimme" I nod "on the back porch because everybody in the house crowded " "yea" I give him his plate grabbing mine we sit and eat me watching tik toks while eating I come across one where a girl say "ask your boyfriend or friend that's a dude how he lost his virginity?" I look at my boyfriend and he smile winking at me he couldn't hear it I had his airpods in I'm not a thief bit if it's his it's mine . I pause the video and sit my phone down and say "soo " "hm" "I gotta question " "umhm wassup" he sit back rubbing his stomach I rub it for him laughing and say "how you lose your virginity I know you a boy and all but still like how it happened " "I'll tell you later cause kids and stuff out here and you know we on a mission right now remember " "yea" I stop rubbing his stomach putting my hands in my lap nigga ate my meat out my plate I was eat stream beans and shit but it's cool him so handsome   after eating but I go in the house and he go get his car finna go wait on me at the end of the road cause everybody was leaving and we was bout to be outie too my aunts getting to go plates ready for tomar and my momma was too she say "nini ian see you all day " "ma I was wit taylen watching him basketball wit everybody else" "oh you coming home tonight or staying the night wit dem" "staying da night so I can get a frappe in da morning" "ya spoiled dats ya problem" I nod and just get my bag wit da rest of my candy and say "goodnight yall " "night nini come gimme a kiss" it was grandma I kiss her cheek and she say "night nini be good" "yes ma'am " I leave shutting da door and start my walk he called to see if I was igh walking down the road to him I get there and get in the back saying "let's go todoe " "who the fuck is dat" "todoe the dog from that movie with the tin man, and da girl, and tiger I forgot wat it's called but I loved that movie so much" "ion kno wat dat is but ian him stop playing wimme but I gotta get gas on da way back" "ok let's gooo" he shake his head leaving off the street fast I laugh