chapter 78

I lock the door as soon as he close it running to the window to watch him leave he look back unlocking his door and wave at me I smile watching him sit his bag in the passenger side and crank up he leave soon after and I sat watching his car drive away I get out his windows and look around the house alone.

I wish I could stay with him forever bruh I hate being home.i go get his cover out his room and go to the livingroom sitting in the middle of his carpet turning to euphoria he always got the hook up bruh like why does he even have these things and he don't even really have time like that.

I watch tv quietly sitting and than I ended up eating what he made me with some chips and orange juice.I check the time seeing its only been 15 minutes and frown because wow it feel like he's been gon for atleast an hour I decide to call ciena to see how she is.

I set the camera up facetiming her from his room

"heyy bae"

"heyyy c what you doing"

"you know the usual just got finished watching a movie" I nod

"I'm so bored c"

"same wanna link and shop online"

"yea I'm still at Jay's unless you want me to come to yours?"

"I'm at Sean's buh I can come scoop you wanna come over here or stay over there and we just be on our phones doing it up to you boo"

"I'll come over it's dead over here"

"where that rat you let kiss you"

"jay? he's at the gym supposed to be back in an hour or so but I'll let him know where I'm at " she nod

"ighh I'm finna pull up on you inna minute get dressed we going for snacks too we might have a movie night"

I smile "see you when you get here c" she nod as I hang up getting up I go around his house cleaning everything I messed up or sat tryna keep it clean as can be. I go wash than got out and got dressed after texting jay that "I'm going out " he ain loo or text back so he's still doing ghost thing he'll see it when he see it.

 I go wash than got out and got dressed after texting jay that "I'm going out " he ain loo or text back so he's still doing ghost thing he'll see it when he see it

i moisturize my legs and arms slipping on a zip up coat black really is my favorite color bro I'm always in it some way somehow but it's nice I see my phone light up and unlock it seeing she said she was outside I grab my phone and card going out ...

i moisturize my legs and arms slipping on a zip up coat black really is my favorite color bro I'm always in it some way somehow but it's nice I see my phone light up and unlock it seeing she said she was outside I grab my phone and card going out with his spare key he leaves me and go to her after locking the door. I walk to her car smiling and get in "hey mama"
"hey lover" we laugh and she say "first we gon slide for our snacks and I'm thinking we should paint do a lil painting or sumn" I nod "that sounds so nice" she smile "I know right" we drove off going to dollar tree first for snacks and juices than to Walmart arts and crafts isle it was nice I got 4 little boards for us to paint on with a lil glitter and she got paint and grapes we go to the counter passing niggas from out of town and I say "who would stop here from out of town" she laugh "alot of people" I nod we go thru self checkout ranging up 2 boards and the others just slid in the bag by themselves look at them ready to get home.

and some paint and brushes our receipt was passable though we leave there going to sean house I get out with some bags and she grab the others and say "since he isn't here we going in his pad and you know we might smoke sumn and get our night going" I nod she unlock the door heading for a room and I follow behind her she push the Door open and I see bean bags I coo "this is nice babes" "right I turn on his led lights sometimes and eat edibles in here" I nod "it either go really good or turn put really bad" she laugh "true asf"

we set it up to our liking and I set out an sheet so we're careful that mommy gene in me so heavy bruh it's getting weird even for me she just laughed a little when I said we should put something up under us just incase anything spills but it was cool with her it was around 5pm when we started painting we had rolled 2 blunts prior and we was ready we was sharing an piece of birthday cake right now she said one of her cousins birthday was yesterday too so we eating that and rice crispy treat I break a piece of as she biting it everything smacked right now I painted using purple green yellow and blue than drew a couple of white wavy lines through it.

Hers was black and gold with the gold glitter at the point mines was ugly I say "if you do 2 I wanna trade yours better" she laugh "ok ww can switch our second one out".

jay/jaylen point of view

"yooo daddy home" I was just getting back had linked up with sean after for a minute but he finna get on call of duty so I'm tryna see my baby right quick before I do but her ass must be sleep I was out for bout an hour not that long I think.I go through all the rooms and they empty I smack she left again she went home..and I can't just do a pop up there cause her ma I hate this shit when I tell her I love her on our 5th month anniversary she gon stay maybe we can live together forever I been wanted to say it but like what if she leave that's alot of thinking about it for her and I hate she has to think if I'm telling the truth cause I am but I know it's just how she built lemme facetime her.