chapter 29

he rub my nipples seeing em get hard I reach out da tub to his shorts biting my lip smiling I reach in his shorts and boxers pulling him out I rub his tip I grab some of his body wash and jack him off with it he groan and say "you work with anything huh ?" "mhm" he watch me jacking him off and go further in da water and say "open ya legs" I prop em on da side of the tub and he reach playing with me I moan he stick a finger in stroking me from the inside we move at da same pace I close my eyes and he start moving faster I rub my titties together rubbing my nipple he groan  he put his blunt out and down reaching to play wit my chest while playing wimme I hum he making a come here motion in me with his fingers I rock against his fingers a lil he kiss me saying "mhm go get it work for it baby get it" "hmm mmhm" I grip him more speeding up rubbing against his tip "ssssts" we both cum at da same time he cup my pussy and I still move against it coming down I put him back in his pants and say "we take a shower together? please?" .

"yea baby gimme a minute " I nod letting out the water finna turn on the shower he take off his shirt while I stand up under the warm water waiting for him he finish getting undressed and get in I hold my chest holding em up he come closer hugging me pulling my arms a loose I stay against him and kiss his chest I laugh and he smile and look at me saying "whats funny" "your celibate " "how's that funny I can be celibate " "no sex yet jay " "yea I like these moments tho you jacking me off and shit it's a turn on for me" "oh" "mhm I will never and would never push you to fuck me because I'm not a virgin anymore sex be overrated sometimes anyway" "your experiences are bad" he look at me."well no I always wanted to lay with the person after and care about em but it's like there was no connection just a quick nut for them and me it's draining I think you should do it with the right person so youn feel drained of your energy or hurt" "I know" I cuddle into him he kiss my head and say "it might not be me if you do decide to give me it we can always stop you always have a choice don't let nobody tell you that you don't because they ready make sure you ready" "ok but " "hm" "I know it's gon be you just don't know when your already so gentle wimme this is my first time showing you my body with nothing just me" "mhm and I love dat shit " I giggle he kiss my neck picking me up I laugh and say "you can't keep doing dat when you want to now I like heights and all but this slippery shit dangerous " he smile I wrap my legs around him above his dick and he smile looking at me I rub his chin saying "I like your lil goatee thing so much" he nod.

We soon get out drying off and get in bed I still wasn't sleepy though he stayed up and I made him watch "the wizard of oz" wimme he say "it's too much singing and shit but called me cute" I laughed he hugged me from behind while I played with his hands he said "after Wednesday I got a game in a different city  and state so I'm not gon be at school for 2 days but I want you to come wimme and stay until we head home which will be Sunday night or early Monday morning " "ion think I can do that but you know I love supporting you" "I do and I know I'm being needy but I want you to come matter of fact tomar imma ask coach can you come to practice with us and be his lil coach or sumn forgot what dat shit called" "you think I can do that " "hell yea you just bring us water bottles and shit" "oh" "yea just come to the gym before you go home imma be at practice too so imma see you and we can leave together" I nod "than you'll be able to drive my car to the city and shit while I'm on the bus and whole time ima get us a big ass nice room while we up there so we can be together" "that sounds like alot jay are you sure not tryna tell you what to do with your money or nothing but still this alot" "so I got it I can't die with it" "still there's stuff you wanna do and don't say stuff like that"  "igh but still imma do it because I want to and we gon be together no matter what" "mhm it's giving gargamel from smurfs " "I watched dat nigga was feigning for dem but it's whatever you want it to be" I giggle he say "but go to sleep you got school tomar ion need yo teachers calling me" "don't play" "mhm goodnight tho"  "night baby" he turned off the tv tryna make sure I go to sleep I turn looking at him in the dark he chuckle and say "you scared" "no I just can't sleep " "mmm go ahead watch tv for 15 minutes but you gotta go to sleep ma" "I am" "mhm here " I turn on the TV while he hold me I watch courage the cowardly dog while he sleep I stayed up past the time limit he gave me and fell asleep soon after.

___________________
_ _ _

author here~
Do yall like them as a couple or too many differences?