chapter 85

We in the car on the way to the restaurant and he don't know how to behave "come on we both know it ain just me" I look at him "just like don't do too much"  "bet" I pull my dress up some spreading em for him as he rub my clit he stick his fingers in his mouth sucking em and than finger me again going back and forth just tasting me he finally make it to our destination next city over and we park in the dark while he fix his chair leaning back he say "come ride my face " "but-" "let's go ma I'm hungry and shit I wanna feed you too so come sit on my face before we miss our reservations" I play with my hands .

"jay someone will see us we can wai-" "ion want to and that's why I got this good ass tint come ride my face ma now" I rub my legs and pull my panties off smoothly looking at him unfazed and ready....why is he like this I thought I reach for his hand after coming out my panties and he help me over his face as I squat timidly he chuckle sticking his tongue out flat licking it and grab me pulling me down further I feel him start sucking making me scream a little "my God jay be-" he smack my ass and jiggle it this boy must think imma porn star.

I rode his face in the parking lot of contra after he finished he sat me in his lap and smirked "never a miss when eating you everything taste good" I hit his buckle and whimper I was kinda sensitive at the moment and looked out the window and mumble "their not gonna let us in" he laugh "yes they will" he rub my thighs and I say "can you hand me my panties so I can get myself together" he say "youn need em gotta stay ready  ma" "jay no I'm serious" "I am too what if I get hungry you gon starve me?" "jay alot of people gon be in here and-" "fuck them" he grab my shoes and start putting em on as I arch my back against his steering wheel to not press it as he puts my shoes back on he mumble "it's so pretty too wanna ride me right quick?" "no" "igh you can ride me on our way home" I shake my head at him he has a problem.

We soon got out and went in for reservations as I held his arm nervously he got us in and got us seated the lady said we was 25 minutes late and we was gon get switched out but he told her "he don't give a fuck" I just said "sorry" to her as she looked at us when we sat and she walked away he stared at me in awe as I fussed at him and his manners "you can't just talk to people like that and what if she spit in our food she gon do it tooo I can feel it what if she do i-" I rub my forehead as he rub my knee up under the table "you so pretty" I look at him and whisper "jay this is serious I'm scared" he roll his eyes "if she do that shit imma make her loose her job now relax and enjoy this with me I'm only doing it for you ma" I look around feeling intimidated everything is so nice the clothes I see better dresses the food I whisper "I'm under dressed and everything is so pretty in here" "yea you should get undressed bae but at home" he laugh I shake my head as he laugh "but you not this just a well known place for sugar babies and shit that's why some of these girls look like dat and tonight I'm your sugar daddy so it's up " I roll my eyes "that's not true their just..." I look around tryna find the right one and pay close attention

to a girl she was in a red dress off the shoulders long loose curly hair with exotic like make-up rubbing a man's arm sweetly as she looks at him he blushes non stop talking to her as she just nods sometimes saying something but not too much I look back at jay and he say "it is and it's cool everybody doing them so let's do us and have a good time I nod and he scoot closer to me with the menus I look at em touching them he watch holding the back of my chair "whatever you want you can have it " I nod "what do you want " he lean towards em spreading all three out and choose three different ones fast I look at him and laugh "do you even know what these are" "nah but we gon find out tonight you try it" I look putting my finger on the first one choosing one main than a side and than desert something with strawberry innit he look "shit sound good hopefully it match though" I nod a waitress come and take our order she looked so young baby face.

I smiled at her as I ordered and she waved at me as jay told her what I wanted I love pretty girl energy she walk off as jay turn to me looking I say "she must be atleast 16 or something she gotta baby face but she still pretty" he nod "you is too though I need a picture of you right now in this light, scene, or whatever you just look so good you deserve this lavish shit " "you do too" he say "you are the lavish stuff I got " he pull out his phone taking pictures of me as I of him getting his angles good he smile and lick his tongue out at me in a motion I know very well and I say "stop it jay" laughing a little he smirk moving his eyebrows being suggestive I hold his hand and kiss it saying "no thank you "