chapter 119

He told me to step outside while they talked which was ok wimme aslong as he handled it well like I wanted them to I just don't want this to weigh on his shoulders if she does pass.I sat out there for 15 minutes until I food tray came and I volunteered to take it to her because I was becoming sleepy asf  sitting and waiting I pushed her thing in sitting it to her height as she lifted her bed to how she wanted it to eat jay just stayed quiet as I helped I finished and looked toward him for a minute him catching my eye and holding contact before piping up saying we gon head out so you can eat peacefully and be back some other time but make sure to call or well we'll call you.She nods as he come and grab my hand walking us to the door to go I waved to her and she smiled wording thank you as he lead me out the door not saying nun.We got back home 30 minutes later he drove paying no mind to me no matter how many questions I asked he answered the really short and simple.He probably wanted me to shut the fuck up so I did I went to go wash as soon as we got home wasting no time I hate  going to the hospital I just think of the many sicknesses in and out of there everyday and lord I know it's alot I turned on my speaker playing lil Wayne and Christina Milan drunk inlove ion know the song so addicting to me forreal.

I washed about 3 times singing to myself until jay came in getting in wimme still quiet I looked at him opening my arms for him thinking he still sad or sumn bout what I did.He look and grabbed my wrist turning me around to his front and kiss my neck goingdown to my shoulder.I smirk and grab his other hand sliding down my chest to my pussy he rub my nub gently as I held his hand to me I tilt my head back slowly as he kept going as I shuddered finna get off before he abruptly stopped.I opened my eyes seeing him staring at me before making me turn back around to him.

He put me in a corner lifting my leg as he moved between it I let him as he put it over his shoulder well my heel I felt like I was floating as the warm wetter fell down my body he pulled me closer as he stroked himself before pushing into me I held his shoulder intrigued but wondering how he knew I could do that and I didn't.He slid in going slow as my pussy gave him full access in this position.I held my leg as he held my ass cheek and back fucking me as I looked at him highly.Shit felt so good as he fucked me against our shower wall.I hummed lowly as he kept going hitting every spot in me tsunami activated I thought and he was kissing up and down my leg turning me on more goddd.Baby that feels so good I mumbled into his shoulder he kept going making me cum all over that dick.He soon pulled out letting his nut all over my stomach and slowly putting my leg down I held onto him starting to feel an ache innit and laugh a little saying baby it hurts. Ion think I can stand rn my leg hurts a little he check it being attentive and kiss it he wash me off as I leaned onto him n the wall than got us out drying me off before putting me in bed making sure ian hurt myself too much laying down he got dressed in some basketball shorts before laying down wimme rubbing my side he let out a breathe and I frown inside.Because why the fuckkk why did I say something I made him have the most hardest day first I took him to see his mother because she was dying but she abandoned him and than he fucked me and the after hurt like I've been hurt before he probably feels so bad now I gotta be the worst gf in the world.I sit up quick as he let me looking at me questioning I smile feeling a little ache in my leg and say um it's ok I got it you wanna talk about today..cause I know I over stepped a boundary that I maybe wasn't supposed to and I kept going back and forth on it in my head and tha- he lean over kissing me holding my chin with a finger making sure I feel it in my soul it was so slow and sensual that I bout said f my leg.He pulled back as I sat quietly feeling shy he mumbled I actually well ma I preciate it it's still not how I would want it to be and it is a tad bit too late for us to rekindle alot and shit but I forgot she went thru shit too we both went through shit she wasn't prepared to be a parent and I get that but what you did today for me was some wife type shit I've never had it yea I created a boundary that you slipped through and maybe I needed that push she told me everything you did to help and I swear I love you so much more yo fucking heart so big it's ridiculous but I love that bout you I really do your so sweet, and patient. I smile covering my face leaning back and say I love you so much too baby he laugh I know that youn never have a problem showing it I love that your my wife forever ever I smile big as I feel him over me holding his self up I look at him and peck his lips pulling him down on top of me as I rub his back.