chapter 51

so we at a park and it's dark just took the pill and he beside me he gonna explain this morning and last night I nod and say "ready?" he nod rubbing his chest "so ion want you talking to my momma cause well bae she not as sweet as you think she is she supposed to be in jail that's why your grandma said she think she heard of them names before because when she was pregnant wimme her first and only child her and my dad wanted to rob a bank together and turned out a bunch of people had to die she's an wanted woman she was been supposed to be gone wit my dad they just escaped 2 months ago their unpredictable and that's their first attempt in trying to get in contact wimme because they need somewhere to hide and I'm not gon help them cause that's too much heat on me and I already got so much going on like football and basketball and you I can't fucking just forget about you and put you in danger so no and I went out last nite to drive around and smoke ian do nun but smoke in my car I swear I just came back in late because I was out there sleep in the car I meant to come back in earlier I'm sorry I really am it's just the call and shit just fucking with me maybe you was right in blocking me I'm just selfishwanting you and shit" I sit thinking "why didn't he just tell me before instead of a big fuss " he look at me I say "jay if I care for you it means I care and when I care it'swhole heartedly so when you disappearedandcame back I felt like well he cheated it's 5 in the morning and stuff it's just what my mind flew to it's just I knowyou can find better bu-" "baby...you is the better I just don'twantyou to cry because of me why did you cry "

"you yelled at me" I say looking out the window he hum and grab my hand kissing it "I'm sorry ian mean to" I nod he turn my head grabbing my chin to turn to him and say "I'm serious and I'm not gon yell again or atleast try not to it never helps the situation anyway" I nod he was seated all the way back and say "I really missed you this afternoon though" "really?" "mhm" "how much" he grin pulling me over to his lap across his gear sticks and shit I laugh a lil and he  hold my ass as I kiss his lips being gentle at first than he start massaging my ass and it got serious I stuck my tongue in his mouth sucking his while he pushed my hips into his tryna get friction I guess I moaned feeling him bricked up and laugh he smack his lips mumbling "fuck so funny" I rub his chest and say "you bricked up from a kiss bae this gotta be embarrassing or sumn"

"It's not that just mean I'm that into you that you ain gotta do much" I say "cute" he push into me again mumbling "fuck is a cute you tryna call my dick lil" I smack his chest "no I'm just saying like you find me that attractive to where ion een gotta do nun but kiss you and you get bricked" he nod and hug me tryna grind into me more saying "and when you just walking around my room being curious touching shit I get bricked it's just the simple shit you do I find attractive " I moan and say "oh" he hum mumbling "got a c" "yea you want to right here" "I mean yea we tinted and nobody's around extra plus it's dark" he mumble "you so fucking smart" I roll my eyes he reach on the passenger side opening that pullout thing grabbing one he rip it open with his teeth and say "you gotta come up out of these " I nod getting back in the passenger seat pulling em off with my panties he pull his dick out gripping and jacking him a lil and look at me I smile and bite my lip I lean over and kiss the tip he suck inna breathe smacking his lips.

I get back on his side on his lap watching him slide on the condom I look at him and he nod helping me slide him in he slide halfway in and groan I say "is this all that can fit" he nod and talk lowly "yea right now gotta be patient " he rub my clit softly while I moan getting wetter he push in a little more working me I hug him round his neck while he move my hips on him stirring my little Alfredo bowl *I play too fucking much* but he kiss me hard and start slamming into me while pulling my shirt up to reach my titties and I'm fat so I'm like sir just keep it simple but no he pulls my titties out and kiss my nipple sucking one while stroking me I moan feeling overwhelmed and cum on him he smack my ass squeezing me closer to him.

After our little rounds in the car I clean up the best I can and he cut on the air higher I look out the window while he sit back outta breathe looking at the windows I say "usually you not tired I can finally say I gotchu this time " he mumble saying "cause its a car but at home I'm beating you in like a glowstick remember dat" I get quiet processing that I mean atleast the sex is amazing like I knew it would be.After catching his breathe he took me to get something to eat and well I stayed the night with him again and it turned out to be a good thing cause da next day I had to go home since my momma was back and she called that morning saying "your uncle okay he went back to work and told me to tell you he love you and your brother and sister" I remember every word cause well jay was bout to give me some morning dick when she called but he held off and just went for his daily run and stuff.