chapter 70

he look at me and mumble "don't play forreal " I look at him grabbing his hands circling em around me " I won't aslong as you take the same advice your giving me jaylen" he chuckle "cute" I straightface him and he say "igh lemme go wash and we'll talk about everything on the way there promise " "pinky promise?" he nod doing the pinky connect thing with me and kiss me I drop our hands holding his chest making the kiss better he pull back as soon as I was bout to stick my tongue in his mouth "chill bae tryna make us late ".

"hm " he laugh leaving me to go do his thing in the bathroom I walk back to the room laying head first on the bed.Im making him the center of my happiness and that's bad but he's soo good to me I haven't been this happy in so long it almost feels foreign. I get on my phone while waiting for him and take a video of me laying on his pillows my skin getting more brighter too this gotta be them relationships people be talking about when people say your body let's you know before anything.

He come out the bathroom 20 minutes later and get dressed while I lay in his bed watching him pick a pair of shoes to wear "say which ones the grey and black ones or just the black ones"

"black ones..." he nod "so the black and gray ones got it" Is this nigga tryna say I can't dress low key that's why he kinda short.He tying his shoes sitting on the edge of the bed when I rub his back sitting on my knees behind him "wassup ma" "nothing just waiting on you princess" he laugh I rub his stomach as he lean into me I sniff him "you smell so good " "I know" I kiss his neck sliding from under him getting up fixing my outfit back I smile jumping saying "twinsies ouuu we can do a tik tok together I already know which one it go pink pink pink girls girls girls it's Linda and Heather bestfriendsss" He smile finna laugh at me he stop holding bussing out laughing and I stand back up straight "say bae choose another one I'm not finna hop around like that with you" I frown looking at him .

"are you serious right now?" I say tryna force tears to come down he look at me trying yo see if it's real or not and I sniff causing magical tears he say "bae come on dude what's this " "tears you don't wanna be seen wimme or sumn ?" "I do and I will always want to we can do the tik tok bae we can do it just gotta show me how " I nod sucking it up and wipe my face he watch seeing me back smiling and say "you bipolar as fuck man" I shrug."the prettiest girls are" he shake his head smiling at me "no baby that's manipulation " I bite my lip and look around than at him "sorry?" he kiss my head "that's a start I guess we'll talk" I nod he grab my hand as he lead me to the front door leaving out the house he lock the door and we head to the car getting in he start it locking the doors and hooking his phone up to the car as I sit looking at him it's the simplest things about him that make me happy but tomorrow he's going to the doctor for a check up and I'm gonna go too for support I mean I'll ask first cause maybe he doesn't want me to ion know I just like being around him alot.

We got to the restaurants and jay hold the door for me and I whisper "suck up" he laugh and I laugh with him he grab my hand looking for ciena and them and I hear ciena and Sean yell "bae we over here" I laugh jay smack taking us over there and I slide in first with him beside me "hey ciena hey sean" "hey luv" I smile they gotta be the funniest people I know bro I wish I was like ciena in some ways she's secure me insecure it's like she knows she's worth it and doesn't question if she is or isn't I wish I was like that and Sean he is too he never questions himself he knows he loves her for her and more their open with everything and it's like I dont know they have been together for awhile so maybe that's it jay grab my hand up under the table putting it on his lap and I smile getting out of my head.

It's just I always thought relationships weren't for me but maybe it's just I was in the wrong one or sumn .

After lunch because we tool too long for breakfast we talked with them for awhile and than I went back with him to his