chapter 11

After he got out da shower and got dressed we left heading to my mom's house so I could wash and stuff I let him sit in my room but that nigga got comfortable and laid down on my pillows I just grabbed my towel and went to wash after washing and drying off I went to my room seeing him passed out I started putting on lotion and deodorant making sure he was really sleep. I slid on some drawls with my towel still around me and put on my bra behind my closet door cause I think he faking but ion wanna wake him up if he was really sleep.

I find sumn to wear after putting on my bra and slide the fit on after it was just sum joggers and a tee.

I was finishing tying my shoes when he woke up I say "goodmorning sunshine " "mmm..fuck you" "eh I'll pass nobody wants cranky dick" he laugh sitting up in my bed I stand up and turn around doing a 360 and say "this ok?" "mhm you look good matter of fact we might take a picture " "ion wanna take a picture wit you yo breathe stank" "how would you know you not even tall enough to reach my shoulder unless I bend down"i smack and say "come on ugly" he laugh following me to the livingroom and say "wow now I'm ugly i thought you was fine as fuck" he say hugging me from behind I push his stomach and say "jay move I'm tryna unlock the door but thank you" "mhm" he kiss my neck after pushing my hair to the other side of my neck I just shook my head holding back my moan I open da door fast and walk out he smirk after I turn around he say "igh imma be in the car than" I nod and lock the door while he crunk up the car I go opening his door and get in.

He look at me and lick his lips I look away and he drive off fast making his way to huddle house I say "it's 12:45 now jay" "I'm keeping up wit the time baby I know" I nod and smile him calling me these cute names is so nice and cute he pull up huddle house and park I get out grabbing my phone and he get out locking da doors he grab my hand walking me in to huddle house we go take a seat and he say "what you wanna eat baby" I smile and say "ion know yet" "want me to order for us we can get da same thing" I bit my lip thinking about all the stuff he eat like he eats big meals he hold my hand waiting he take out his phone sitting it on da table wit mines I say "well what are you gonna order us" "blt burger and some fries or tater tots and a smoothie " " I like that vanilla smoothie too please" "mhm baby whatever you want" I nod and say "ion need your money jay I'm capable " "I know but I'm the guy I'm supposed to pay and that's what imma do I like paying for you" "you sound crazy I hate spending my own money but I'll do it" he nod and smirk .

"whatt jay" I say laughing "nun you real pretty sitting right here infront of me matter of fact I need a picture for contacts" I laugh and say "ok" he nod turning on his camera and get 2 pictures while I was laughing he say "mhm so you gon go wit yo grandma and mama after this " I nod he say "just gon leave me" I say "you can call me or whatever you got my phone number it's just family day today and I can't bring you" "why not" I lean on the table crossing my arms and say "I'd get in trouble my momma thinks when you talk to a boy it's automatic sex and pregnancy" and a girl come he look at her than back at me she say "what will yall have today?" jay say our order and drinks and the girl leave I look at him than around and say "soo how's basketball " "good I got 2 scholarships and shit" I smile and jump holding his hand while connect them and say "dats good jayy real good you can go to a good college with a good basketball team or something" he nod and say "ion know if imma go though it's not all about that" I'm confused ain't this what niggas want and stuff when they play sports and stuff "I'm confused you don't like basketball no more or something" "I do but I like football too I want to go for football we got 10 to 15 games to play for football and on our last game which is gon be homecoming scouts gon come and watch for some of our players to invite us to colleges and teams and stuff I want to be one of em or sumn I wanna go for football" I nod and say "so football is the one you really want and basketball will be sumn you fall back on" "yea smart ain it" "yea" our food come and I get tater tots and a burger while he get get tater tots and fries with a burger.

He say "so yo momma hate boys" "no well yea when it comes to me and my sister she made me do a random pregnancy test when I was 15 it was so embarrassing I was getting fat and she didn't like that" he finish chewing and he make a stankface and say "ma that's not right that's not healthy that's control " "she's my mom and I'm still a child jay there's not much I can do " I bite my burger chewing he say "actually you can move out and stuff because your 16 in our state it's legal you just gotta go to court to show proof you can handle being on your own and proof of a job" I nod listening and say "jay I have a job but when I start doing that she's gonna kick me out and throw my stuff out I know you just tryna help but I've never been on my own before and I don't think I'm ready to I get sad and do dumb stuff " he finish eating his burger and say "you good but when you've had enough come to me " I look at him because he went back to eating and think is he being for real he bout to go to college and it's gon be like he's just raising me or sumn.And it's not even...dat bad ion think i start reminiscing everything while sitting at da table with him.