chapter 96

"bae hold on I like this you'll wear it tonight?" "a skirt?" "it's a panties skirt I think we can try it" I nod to him he finished matching my panties and drawls than we got some slip dresses from here he just got alot. We went to the counter and he bit his lip looking at me as he put it all up there for the girl she laughed as I looked around at everybody behind us. Why is the stores so full today. He opened his bag as he counted out $260 for everything passing it to her he grabbed the bags and mumbled " we definitely gon come here again soon " I shook my head and say "jay you didn't say we was going shopping you said just phones " .

"well I wanna take you on a shopping date I can't do that?" "you can but-" "no buts let's just do this so I can see you give me a fashion show tonight" we not gon spend that much next store so don't be picking up stuff" I say he nod toting the bags as we head into another store for clothing I get 5 pairs of pants 3 pairs of black tights he picked me up a pair of grey ones too I got me some night shorts and pants and a couple of t-shirts and 2 graphic shirts.And a whole lot more I fix my dress pulling it down as I unlock the doors for the car I pop the trunk helping him put it in he smack my ass telling me to go sit in the car for trying to help him something is incredibly wrong with him because that was alot of bags but he wanted to one trip and stuff everything.

He got in the car as the air was on and I gave him some of my lemonade fanning him sweating "if you would've lemme help you wouldn't be so hot but here drink so more you dummy" " a nigga not weak why would I get your help I got it you don't need to do no heavy lifting if I gotchu" I roll my eyes "ok hulk" he finally cool off and I kiss his cheek "feel better?" "I mean I guess it won't nun but sweat bae" I look at him as he rub his dreads back shaking em man's is so fucking handsome how did I get him he look at me and say "we finna get sumn to eat tho im hungry what you feel like?"  "ion know" he throw the car in drive leaving the parking lot "what you mean youn know " "ion know" "igh keep acting like youn know I can hear the frosted flakes hitting da bowl for you with some milk" I stay quiet "wanna go out to eat?" "no" "wanna sub?" "no" "Chinese food" "no jay" "ight imma go get what I want than we gon figure out what you want " "ok" he make his way as I hold his hand in ny lap as we ride listening to music .

We pull up to dunking donuts and go threw the drive thru getting an originals box he eat 2 and try to give some but I declined because this isn't food stink I want some meat babe not like that yall he put em in the backseat being careful and I say "I get tacos?" "yea food truck ones or taco bell?" "food truck" he nod going somewhere as I just chilled waiting looking at him drive being cute as always and I take his hand rubbing it down my chest he look over at me once "wassup?" "nun" he nod I pull my straps down one at a time and pull my bra down rubbing my nipples he look over "what are you doing ma ? come on " he pull my hand down and I whisper "I want your attention " he chuckle squeezing my thigh "crazy for you to think you didn't already have it  feel me" I take off my bra as he watch looking back and forth from the road to me I reach over as he watch unbuckling and unbuttoning his pants I pull him out seeing him bricked up I trace his tip with my tongue looking at him he swerve a lil as I stick him in my mouth.

"Bae baby youn got to do that I-" he watch me sucking him up paying attention to the road still and I come up and toss my hair to the side and push his shirt up saying "scoot back I want you in me" "ma this shit dangerous we can't right now" "you said I could get whatever I want" he rub his face mumbling "fuck" I take off my panties on the passenger side happy asf he slide his seat back and say "I still gotta fucking drive so face me " I nod "ok baby" he look over at me as I crawl over him sitting he say "go slow " I nod as he stop at a stop sign letting me get right I bite my lip grabbing him guiding him in me he watch rubbing his jaw I slide down on him rubbing my clit a little and he say "I'm so fucking serious right now nia you can't be tryna kiss me and shit you know I would but I'm fucking driving and this a risk itself " "I know but just come on I miss you in me just one time fuck me back" he look in his rear view mirror seeing nobody come up and sit back bringing me with him and pound me from the bottom as I moan the feeling, the rush he was giving me I mumble "go harder baby" "mcht nia " I hold his face kissing him as he slowed down I sat back down fully grinding down on him rubbing my titties he rubbed down from my neck to my titties squeezing one than my stomach and clit as I rode him slowly I heard a horn blow and giggle as he sat up pulling me into his chest as he drove off.