chapter 47

After practice I went home with  and we washed and he ordered us something to eat while I touched everything in his room as usual I remember the video and say "bubba we talk?" "mhm come here baby" he reach out for me and I crawl up the bed to him he had on basketball shorts and no shirt my favorite combination on him but back on topic I say "so today while yall was on the field justin came to the office to see me and stuff" he get tense a lil and I say "I didn't do anything I wouldn't do in front of you he was just saying how he'd fuck me and stuff like that and I recorded see you can look on my phone I wouldn't lie" he grab my phone from his table sitting back and turning up the volume listening I just held him he kept rewatching it until I grabbed it turning off my phone.

"I wouldn't ever talk to him you the only one I want I promise and I didn't want him to probably bring it up to you and flip it on me and all you have is my word against his and you've known him longer and you-" "I been knew what type of person he was and I also know you ma I know you wouldn't do some shit like that but don't worry about it I got sumn for his ass matter of fact you ain gon ever be alone like that no more " I rub his face mumbling "no I'm ok don't get in trouble for me remember you said this yo dream don't mess it up I want you to make it I'm good we good every action doesn't need a reaction your just playing into his hands if you do please don't do anything ok say it say you wont" "jaylen, baby." "igh I'm not I'm walking you to class tho from now on fuck whatever you gotta say about it now" I nod

"you mad at me" "no just the situation you did what you was supposed to it's just niggas like him" I nod the door bell rings and we get up going to the door me behind him with the money he got us tacoss he open the door while I hold the money out to the man infront of him up under jay arms he chuckle I say "can he see it or no" "he tryna grab it you moving yoo much short ass" "shut up" I say the man grab it while jay get our tacos I say "byee thank you" he nod and jay close the door with me following behind him to the room to eat I sit on the bed with the towel I use just incase we drop anything.

We eat sharing our food with each other while watching courage the cowardly dog I go throw away the trash in the dark washing my hands after and the lights cut out I look around and say "jay it's dark.." "mhm" he kiss my neck and say "right here" I say "okkk" he pull my shirt up and my panties to the side smacking his dick on my ass cheeks and slide in bending me over the sink I moan feeling him push in slowly and hold my stomach and waist wrapping his arm up under neath and around and stroke me long and deep he breathe in my ear mumbling "shit" I laugh a lil hearing it and he kiss my cheek moving his hands between my legs and massage my clit getting me wetter I shake tryna close my legs and he say "mm open em back up " I do so gripping the sink more after 2 more strokes he pull out surprising me and rip my panties I'm like damn bae this the second or third pair.

He say "we'll get some more pussy holders don't worry but come here" I turn around and he pick me up and hold me saying "put it back in " I grip him pushing him back into me and lower me onto it while I grip his shoulders whimpering a lil I grip his shoulders harder "too big too much baby h-holddd up" he stop working what he got in already in and out I moan starting to feel better loosening my grip on his arms some he move me up and down walking us back to his room while I moan in his ear he smack my ass and lay me on the edge of his bed.

Pulling me to him and look at me slipping back in all the way my eyes water but it still feels good he pull out some while I hold his wrist to me he groan again and I get more wetter I love hearing him moan it's the most fulfilling thing to me I close my eyes feeling him slow down gradually "fu-fuhck " "hmhm sttt" "open yo mouth" he start going back faster and grip my neck I done came twice but he wasn't he spit in my mouth and tell me to swallow which I do and he watch and nut in me stroking slowly "damn i-fuxkin swear"

He pull out a while after and kiss me mumbling softly "imma be right back wanna clean you up" I nod looking at the ceiling I scoot up the bed thinking no I didn't cause no the fuck I didn't two wrongs in a night imma whoreee what the fuck he prolly think imma whore I let him nut in me, and spit in my mouth which I swallowed its crazy out here yall Stay safe.He come back with a rag and wipe between my legs and thighs than kiss my lips on my coochie.He go sit the rag somewhere and cuddle me laying us in bed right I kiss his chest and he say "imma get you a plan b soon I'm sorry about that" I stay quiet he look down at me and say "I hurt you?" "no I'm ok just having another first" he chuckle and rub my back "you like that " "I don't know it was just kinda in the moment "  "it's ok if you don't " "I knowI just don't know"