Sign Eighty Nine

Author's Note

Hey,how are you? I just here to give you a little bit clarification. 

So, I made a quite significant change about Castra's Mother who is the previous Empress before the curren one. Her name was Maria Barak Malum- if someone remember her- but, then, I made somehow a mistake where one of Irisha's lady-in-waiting is also named Maria. 

Of course, it should not be a problem if one is having a same name but- I feel like I need to change Castra's mother's name to less the confusion ( even though maybe you become more confused than ever, sorry!)

But her name is now Serena Barak Malum. So please, enjoy the ride with this change! Thanks!

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

Do you ever thinking of how the world actually working?

Do destiny even exist? or do that choices that we did not choose will lead us to another whole story that might or might not be better than now?

or- really, 

Whatever thing that we did choose, however we thought- at the end of the day- our life will be just the way it is right now?

That, despite- how still clear it was for him the memories of him when he was only 5 years old- he could not believe himself that even someone like him could so much change now?

'.

For the one who againts all the fate that happened to him, who was once filled but nothing but emptiness- and somehow wish that blood will just shattered all over the wolrd- could somehow feel a quite amount of gratitude while looking at the symbol line in this woman neck whose facing the other way. 

Something that becomes his daily routine whenever he wakes up from his sleep. Touching it gently as he hopes it will not bother the comfortness of his wife- while somehow feels not enough as he then just holds her brunette hair that becomes his favorite- and embracing the smell that he loves. 

.

Truly, if he could say- he never have enough about anything if its related to her. The woman who once saw him with frightened eyes- yet brave enough to stand despite anything. The one who always shaking- but keep standing despite horrifying thing that happened within her.

.

So how he supposed to ignore her? While as much as he remembered their memories- her figure stands out so much that he could not help but thinking about her everyday.

".... My treasure..." and surely, while giving her a kiss that she reacted so adorably. He could not help but feel the gratitude to the destiny that gives her to him. 

.

For the blessing of the dragon that once people thought as the bloody tyrant who they tried so hard to avoid- is now somehow could be seen as a person that is not only charming but somehow refreshing.