Sign Sixty-One

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

The thing is too much happening in her life.

Why all this happened to her? Again, repeatedly, she just want to live a peaceful life. She... either as Lara Dena or Irisha Spes, she just wants to be able to breath without have to think to protect her life. Without living the days that she feels like she always surrounded by torturing insecurity... only that's simple things she wishes all from her heart... yet, to feel this humiliation after all exhaustion she had been through... it feels so unfair.

In that hall way, where no one to be found but Tara who tries so hard to comfort her- she finds herself contemplating everything.

' Is it the life I've ever wanted?'

is it the life that she should live after the second life that she desperately trying to thrive.

It feels so painful.

she feels once again hard to breath especially when she now knew what the third prince said to her from Tara. 

' Do I know that many knights guard me behind my back?' she once tried to deny it. The fact that strangely, she feels like she is under someone's control. Despite how she thought she could freely walk around as much as she could, it is not hard to know that someone's else keep eyes on her movement.

' Is it really only for my protection?'

of course, she realizes of how this protection thing is now really make sense. Yet- she repeatedly saying her opinion. She repeatedly saying that she wants him to understand that she needs him to talk about all of this matter with her.

' What did you do behind my back?' 

' You even so easily put Lady Cordelia as my knight without asking my opinion.' 

' While you know so well how much she is so important for me.'

' Why do you have to bother someone like Marques come all the way, just to show that my opinion never matter?'

' And how about the faces of the maid that blatantly looking away'

' Yes... indeed, I lose my freedom is not it?'

Yet,

SHE, she still trying to deny all of that even until right now. Hoping that she could just forget about all of this but- the feeling that she holds so tight inside- that she tries to keep so hard, started to pile up and crumble. 

and his images starts to come into her messed mind, the word that he once said keeps repeating like a broken radio" I am doing all of this for you and it is okay for you to be angry at me."  strangely, the fury inside her is not even enough to overcome the misery inside her heart right now.

" because you are my treasure I can't do anything."  and even until now she still questioning. Why did you look like you are miserable, while in the same time saying something as if she is his important person in his life?