Sign Fifty

Yesterday was really chaotic. Not only the topic was too draining but also because she made a bad impression on the audience including the Emperor. She was late for the meeting while she was the one who will do the presentation. That alone already messed up enough, the gaze and uncomfortable staring from the emperor and the audience still pressuring her body and mind but- the fact that some of the audience who were attending are the possible candidates for being her investor in her project made it even worst. They work quite hard to make them want to come for this presentation, but a single wrong move of her ruined all of it.

'It's my mistake.' and she knew exactly it was and she did not try to defend herself when Sir Higrid questioned her and was disappointed in her. As they were trying so hard to make the connection with many new companies in order to develop their financial income.

So, yes.

' This is my fault.'

and yes, it is burdening her so much as her mind keeps trying to say, ' at least, I am trying...' which of course is something she could not do in that situation.

But, she was exhausted as her energy drained to her core.

and she sighed heavily, as it feels like her problem is endless. Not to add that this whole day many other problems piled up suddenly regardless of how exhausted she felt. Even though she tried to keep her smile on while keep thinking, ' it will end, eventually.' the pressure feels so real.

Like, even though she knew that this entire 'difficult day' will go into the better ones, the struggle is a reality that she has to face despite how hard it was for her.

' And why do I have to keep facing this situation?'

as just after she thinks this day will end in short, Sir Rupert comes to her and suddenly hold her shoulder tightly.

She is in shock. As she looks at him in his pure rage.

Screaming while she could not even comprehend anything from him whose words never once could she hear. While there was no one other than them, to help her understand anything he said to her.

' what are you trying to say?!'

and even she is screaming inside, the man keeps his fury on her. As his silence screaming feels agonizing.

' Why did I do wrong?!'

but the man keeps shaking her body and looks as if it does not even deaden his anger toward her. It felt hurt as he gripped it real hard. While his face shows her an exact hatred she could not understand.

and how frustrating it is for her- as even in that situation, she could not defend herself. To then she looks at how his expression changes into a revulsion expression. As if he looks at her in disdain.

" You stupid woman."

Then only that words she could understand clearly from his mouth. While he pushes her hard for her who almost fall and walked away. Leaving her standing there all alone who still could not even process what emotion she is feeling right now.

Yet, her whole body trembles as she bites her lips hard.

Her heart feels so much pain as she clenched her hands.

' What did I do wrong?'

' Why should I get this treatment?'

While she believes, she tries her best. Yet, the humiliation she feels immersing in her whole body.

' Can I be treated this way? Is anyone really allowed to do this to me?'

.

' I still a human.' despite her flaws.