Sign Five

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 30/10/2022

.

.

.

.

After the first dragon moment, all her skeptical thoughts about this world has dramatically changed. In that very second, she fell in love with this world instantly. Especially when the times went by and the scenery of the landscape started to change really dramatically. It seemed impossible, she did not even expect that but when she was in the village, the surrounding was something that anyone could imagine from a simple countryside. A cottage village where you mostly use lanterns at the night, the chickens and cows, or the daily farming activities. The village of course beautiful, the air was always so refreshing, the night and the morning skies were always stunning. Yet, it was just ordinary. It was like her previous world so there is no fantasy world's atmosphere even after she had lived for eight years there. She just learned all the things in this world from Pope Joseph's books but never did she see the real one, so she was skeptical. However, after one month on the road and always inside the very thick forest- where all you can see were basically trees, to come to the real 'fantasy-like' world, is so fantastic. 

It started after the first dragon moment- the one that still shook her and made her whole body excited. Starting from there a very strange and unique atmosphere begins to be felt. When they go outside the forest, as far as the eyes can see, lies a plain covered with green grasses. There is nothing instead of a very large pathway and odd cylinder pillars with perfect circles spread out all over the plain. They are numerous and enormous. they are literally humongous. If she could compare it, just like in her previous life, the height is similar to the well-known Eiffel tower and the circle part is like a baseball court but the very circled one. 

" We are going to take a rest there, " Haya said while then looking at two sisters who are looking at the pillars in awe and they did not seem aware of what he said. After one month spent his time with the two sisters, he kind of adjusted himself to their excitement and expressive feeling toward the new things that they see. Either he or all the members of the group ended up thinking they are lovely while looking at them. " Hey." and he pokes them so they then look at him. " We are going to rest a rest in that pillars,"

" Really?!" and Arisha jumps excitedly while Irisha's face shows her enthusiasm.

He smiles, " Yes. the name of the one you are looking at right now is Lumnae pillars and there are 21 one of them." he said while using sign language. " I have never seen it by myself but, if you are high enough to the sky in the clear weather, you can see all the pillars surrounding the great Malum Empire."

" Woaaa..." and both of the sisters are amazed in unison.

it always makes him giggle looking at their expressions. " People said that, back to the time when the holy ancient dragon still existed, the dragons in that era were humongous enough to use these pillars as their perch.  A perch, okay? so basically only their feet that fitted into these pillars," he said.