Sign Eighty

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

But really, even after years working as her assistant and always in this woman side- Tara, could not help herself but get inspired every time. The inspiration that somehow excites her every single day. Even she found herself could not wait for the next day just to wake up and walk so fast just to meet this woman.

" This is Tara." said her in her official uniform after greeted the knights that guard this specific area. It is as if their daily routine to greet each others in front of their masters' room. 

-and slowly the door is opening in front of her. The kind of door that is decorated heavily with dragon accent- of course the one kind of room that not ordinary could live in. 

" Ms. Tara, good morning." and the sweet voice from the Lady-in-waiting will welcomed her as usual. The beautiful lady from some noble family- Lady Christa. " Please wait a minute- my lady is not yet finished." she said beautifully. Even Tara could not help but blushed whenever she did that.

" Oh! as usual you are fast Ms.Tara," said another one Lady. One of the descendant of the blessing, Lady Maria. " Good morning." she said beautifully too. 

- and Tara could not help but acted so awkward every times. How could she is not while when you entering this extravagant room- where the interior will so much different with her house- with the thick accent of Malum Empire- and all noble ladies inside. With their noble demeanor that everyone could say easily that they are not ordinary. 

It is just something that even Tara could not find the answer why? Even though there was a time for her who despised the thought of commoner and noble- thinking that they are all the same, but- there is a significant line that divided them.

' ... but here you are middle in both side.' said Tara while looking at the woman who always makes her inspired. The fact that she is now standing here, being treated equally with a noble person, and somehow could have an authority to be respected because of an ability and not background- if its not because of her, who else?

[ I told you to rest for a little while.] she said. Lady Irisha Spes who is now, the crown princess of this Empire. Who looks so much different- with the noble dress that so magnificent. Tara personally really loves when she looks at here with her curly hair untie like this and decorated with a simple flowers decoration. 

and she smiles widely. " Well, It just become a habit." she said. 

" Ms.Tara's habit is always revolve around you, My Lady." said Lady Cordelia who is now, strangely- more cooler than all man knights that she already knew. Even the knight uniform that she is now wearing, is too damn cool for her. 

' Where is that feminine lady go?' even Tara is curious. 

.

But, after two years everything has changed quite significantly though. It is too contrast even many could realized it without trying so hard.