Sign Eight

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 31/10/2022

.

.

.

.

" Greeting to The Soul of The Holy Dragons, The Emperor Salem Isaac Malum." said the very nobleman in the very great hall of the Dragon Palace. This man with fabricated elegant clothes also gives his greeting to the second prince and first princess who also present. " Greeting, to the dragon's blessing The Second Prince and The First Princess." he said while having an urge feeling to meet the well-known crown prince who seems left his chair beside the Emperor empty. 

Despite of how calm he is in front of them now, he feels conflicted with his own feeling when knowing the absence of the one he needs as he knows that the crown prince is mostly in charge of all international matters.

 Because, even people like him who has spent half of his life as the one who experienced in the military and serving the imperial family since his youth still have a hard time composing himself in the presence of this well-known tyrant family. 

How should he describe it? what word that suitable enough to describe this feeling?

'Is it 'mysterious'..?'

...no, it is not only that.

' Or maybe, 'intimidating'?'

Yes, of course, but the feeling is greater than that.

'Maybe... 'terror'?'

Yes! it is terror from the beautiful human beings in front of him. With their elegance and charismatic beauty- the terror that lingered into his body while being looked at by all of them is so unpleasant. It is like they seduced and poisoned people who look at them at the same time. Even all of the people here who has served the Imperial family for long times, still find it hard to compose themselves too in front of them. If the crown prince is also present, he quite doubted himself to stand for long in front of them.

" So what do you want?" asked the emperor with his deep voice.

The man who is the International Ministry of the empire bowed himself. " It is about international trading, Your Majesty. We've just found out that Jahar Empire broke our agreement and cut off our trade route to the Eastern area."

...and the Emperor smirks vilely while saying nothing.

The one who speaks out loud, is the lady with her graceful appearance," Seemed they really don't know when to stop, aren't they." The Lady said. " Sure their head has not worked quite well in a long time. Their king's head should be sliced slowly, maybe."

The minister could not help himself but coughed. Because every time he heard one of them speaking it is always be like death coming around his lung. "... the report also said that our people or others who have cooperation with us, are being blocked and banned to enter the eastern area. Seems like they declare war, Your Majesty."