Sign Forty-Six

There is an annual event in this Malum Empire where almost the entire territory of Malum will send their knights as their representatives to join this event. The event is called Dragon Knight Championship and the event provides two competitions.

 The first competition is for the knights who have not yet taken their oath or are still in the process of training and the second one is for a troop of the sworn knights that mostly are veterans.

 Both of the competitions have a similar concept which is, 'the survivor is the winner' yet- the first competition is for individuals who will be put in the middle of the forest without anything but their only weapon. They then are given quite enough time to run away from another to prepare themselves better with many things they could do in that forest- or they could choose to stay and fight the people who also stay barbarically. Of course, it is not that efficient to win- but, crazy people do exist so it is possible to happen. As, It's their choice to do whatever method they would like to use. Either way, to become the winner, they should be the last to survive with the extreme weather and wild beasts spread out all over the forest.

Similar to the second competition, they will also be put in the middle of the forest without anything but their weapon too. Yet, not like the first one, the starter point will be differ from one to another. They then have to find other troops to fight and be the last survivor in order to be the winner. Yet, in this competition, several things to support them are provided but all of it is hidden in every corner in the forest. The participants could try to find them to arm themselves better , because, even the dragons are included in this competition.

But, despite of how amazing this competition constructed, Irisha could not understand a bit of sense of all of this, 

'.... to say that this kind of event was once being held because the great great great great Emperor was a wicked person who likes to see bloodshed... ' and that fact nausea her so much. '... They even said that the first event was too gruesome because the participants had to kill to be the winner' In fact, that's also the reason of why the participants were limited, as the killed knights were all active knights of the empire- which mean, if they killed, the empire will also lost several their knights, and Irisha massages her forehead that suddenly feels headache while thinking about that. '... fortunately, now- they change the rule by replacing their life with a flag.'

' What a wicked family'

and to think that that family will be hers is quite nerve-wracking.

yet,

' .... Despite thinking about that matter, I have so many things to do.'

and that is the fact that no one never knows about this kind of event. As people are probably just waiting for this event to start, yet- as it is the Imperial's annual event- people who work in the government has to be the one to think of how to make this event happen. Of course, someone like Irisha will be in the front liner. To prepare regarding periodic budget plans, administrative preparations, document problems, and others complicated things.

- That is not even her branch's job description, but- again, either Althera or Earth, you will work more than what the human resource department has described in your job description. Even sometimes the jobs will be totally different and, what a luck for her as she does now in that situation.

' Sir Higrid asked me to lead this project and Sir Asthon wants to create another event!' and of course, it will frustrate Irisha even more. As she is Sir Higrid's assistant, while Sir Asthon wants to create International Trading events which are so related to her job description. Which of course she could somehow try to refuse- maybe... but, In fact, Sir Asthon already did ask her help-