Sign Sixty-Three

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

Its been one week since the mega project events are being held. Based on the plan, it will last for one month. It surely takes more time than how the even usually being held but because they add International Trading Event too it becomes a lot more sense if they add more days for the event.

This is the first time in the Capital City of Malum Empire to be somehow becomes so festive. Every single day, either days or nights the city center will be busy with people chattering, cheering, song that somehow is something that never in this kind Empire people will do so.

The fact that even the citizen also exciting with all of this, make all of the preparation easier. Surely, when almost all of the races in the world comes to this so called tyrant Empire for the first time- it fuels their excitement even more.

= and of course, they could not stop to questioning, who brings the change to them?

" To let people come to our Empire, whose dare enough to propose it to the Empire." said the citizen who drinks the traditional Malum rum in the middle of the night light whose city still gives out a lot of cheerful festive light. Even all of his friends in the outside table, already has their rosy cheeks. 

" We might be know sleeping to know that our Emperor did this." he said, while looking around to all of the dragon knights secure all of this festival without somehow omitting harmful pheromone.

" Oh! My brother said a commoner did that!" said the waitress which followed by a lot of laugh.

" Hahaha don't be joking in the middle of the day like this, woman!"  

" No, no, I heard that too. One of my neighbor's husband is working in the palace these months- he is commoner! but, somehow he is able to apply." said someone beside their table that make them interested. Of course it is surely something that almost impossible for some commoner working in the palace. Not only because the hierarchy but also physically, they will be harmed by the strong pheromone in the palace. it is a common knowledge for all citizen of Malum Empire. 

" Their welfare becomes so much better recently! Even they decided to buy house in the first district after her husband worked there!" she said fierily. Somehow she also shows a little bit jealousy but somehow handle the expression quite well. " So, it seems that a branch created by the crowned prince is being led by a woman commoner! She is the one who somehow stabilized our financial situation after the war- and! Even this whole mega projects was her who proposed it." 

"... is that the woman who was living in your apartment Miranda?" and the other part of the table who seems to also listen their conversation also join the topic. 

Miranda, who once let her house rented for two siblings who the oldest is muted and deaf somehow does not surprised with what her friend just said. In fact, after what happened the last time they met, Miranda already knew what is happening with the sisters. " Yes..."