Sign Seventy Seven

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

' Would you forgive me for the sin I have done for you?' 

repeatedly, he asks the same question all over again. While trying to keep the demeanor that he has preserved for being the servant of the dragon. The one that he puts his heart into- the reason of why he is living.

Even he himself could not even describe of how the pride is the one who keep him living. As all of his life is always about looking up to that dragons who keep them living. Despite how dire their situation were, the dragons will be the ones who will fly to him after all.

So it is not a simple loyalty that one could describe in word. 

The feeling that feels so full whenever he steps in the place he is adore. 

Whenever he comes back home after a long journey battle.

to then looking at the image of rocky mountain that feels so majestic- to then, to be able to call it 'home'.

- He, could not describe the feeling he preserves all over the time. 

.

.

.

So, that is why. Since when it changed?

Since when that he is now feeling that, the place he once has adored from all of his heart becomes the place he could not bear anymore. Since when, that it painful for him to look at the eyes of the ones he puts his loyalty to?

Despite of how he knows the childhood of him is no where from a flower path- while he knows so well that never his masters will never has that kind of life in their life. Yet, to even looking at him and give him comfort- is something he could not even do.

'... Grandfather... is it possible for you to bring my mother to another place?'  asked the little prince whose eyes resemble the dragon he adores but the face looks so much like the daughter he loves dearly. 

He was only five years old. Yet, the expression he could give back then was nothing but misery. 

' Beyond the horizon... maybe, she will survive.'

... and back than, nothing he could do nor that he could at least comfort the child who born from his daughter womb. 

How could he?

As the wicked part of him, want to blame everything that happened to his daughter to that child anyway. The continuous fight inside his heart about to whom this pain should be vent this rage. As he does not want to admit that the whole decision in his life is the one in fault. 

His loyalty is beyond that. 

It was all of his life.

- and, his daughter was so happy about becoming the dragon's only companion anyway. The smile was so pure, and it still vivid engraved in his mind even until now. He was not a fool not to realize that it will be like this anyway. He was not a fool not to aware that there will consequence that linked when he put his only daughter to be the wife of the dragon.