Sign Sixty Four

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

" Lara, trust no one if you want to survive this world." He said. With his blurry face that even she tried so hard to remember after she has her peace with her past, his face that she misses is nowhere to be found. Yet strangely, in her memory she could still listen to what her father in her previous life clearly said as if it happened not long ago. Either he said it as her father or the CEO to his subordinate, either way, she was somehow remember the memory quite vividly.

The image of his body who was looking straightly without looking at her in his expensive suit, while his behind filled with the luxury he got by himself. She knew that there were many people surrounded him were trying to get close to him, yet there he was sitting beside her in his own solitude."... don't trust the ones who said they are by your side nor, don't hesitant to acknowledge your enemy.... because, sometime just in a blink of second, the position could be reversed." And yes, they seemed like they were talking and sitting so close, but- it felt there was so much distance that made Lara Dena back then, decided just to listen without responding to anything he had said.

And she is now still wondering,

' How lonely you are at that time, father?' Because the fact that they were sitting together and the distance should not be so far, yet even your own daughter thought it was much better to also hold her own solitude than to hold any conversation with her own father.

And the pain is still there whenever she thinks about the memories.

Just like a pinch pain in the heart that works as a reminder for what happened back then in her past. Despite of how she is healing right now, surely- never it vanishes all the things that happened in her life.

Strangely, in a very magical way, she thought that maybe after all this time, the universe still gives them a chance to fix their messed relationship. Just like the way the memories pop up in her mind is how her father somewhere in this universe is trying to fix the relationship with her. So that the memory pops up whenever she needs it because her father is trying to help her right now,

And calls her crazy because of that thought but she feels so much better if she thinks that way,

'... and I feel so much better if I know that he is looking at me right now somewhere," because the man in front of her right now, in some garden in the first prince's palace- is a kind of man that she really wants to push away so hard.

'... but despite how hard I think of a way to get rid of him, it seems impossible.'

And it is easy to validate it because she knows, this man is crazily dangerous.

Not because the power he has or his background, but it is simply because he is someone who can do anything just to make sure that he gets what he wants. Even from the way he looks at her right now- the excited smile that he shows, could not cover the fact that Irisha should be careful with the way she acts in front of him.