Sign Seventy

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

.

.

"... Her Highness Ivy, the officials are ready to have the meeting." said the maid to her. Whose face looked down just like it should be when approaching a dragon blessing like her. Yet, why it feels so strange? her heart feels so much in pain while she knows that her life is always be like this since a long time anyway. So why, she is now feeling so in pain as if its new? " ... Princess, you have to lead the meeting." Even the whole palace shows the miserable atmosphere that no ones could deny. 

" The officials are waiting for yo-"

" I KNOW! JUST FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!" and she shouted, as loud as it trembled the maid even more. Even, the maid almost collapsed due to her uncontrollable pheromone and knowing that the reason  is her, she bites her lips. Yet, she herself could not hold her frustration while holding her head while somehow questioning, 

' Why all of this happened?' 

She was hoping and somehow praying, that all of that happened now is all just in her dream. Yet, when she wakes up, the reality hits her so hard while looking so hopeless in front of the mirror. Her beautiful appearance could not even hide the miserable on her face. 

Its been three months since all of things started to crumble. 

The palace where she has lived since she was born, starts to come back to the way she used to remember. While people always make sure to put their head down while trembling and leave the palace with nothing but silence surrounding the hall way. 

It is again, just like before, is suffocating. 

' Since when, did I not get use to it?' 

' Is not it something usual? as I spent my whole years like this any way-'

' So since when this gloomy and suffocating palace bothers me so much?'

... and she keeps questioning the same question each days. Yet, she knows exactly the answer quite well.

Then she bites her lips again, while somehow trying to control her breath, '... If I were you, what would you do sister?' 

...because right now, she feels so hopeless and so lonely when she walks all alone in this long and empty hall way. 

.

.

.

Three months ago, it felt like a light struck to her life in flash. She never expected that her whole world will change so dramatically and turned upside down. For her, who never thought to sit in the throne to be the Empress within three month- she never once imagine her whole life to be like this.

"... He-her Highness, y-you have to control your pheromone.." said Sir Higrid who stands beside her while trying to hold the effect of her pheromone. 

Yet, despite of how she understands his word, she could not hold this feeling inside while looking at the seats beside her that are empty. Whenever she closes her eyes, she hopes that it is just her dreaming in the day light-