Sign Forty-Nine

[ Just make sure you put someone in charge for Nara's representative.] she said. [ ... We cancel our departure to them, so this is the least we can do.] then, the man who is now talking to her nods as he takes the document from her.

[ What is the next agenda?] she then looks at Tara who swiftly stands and tells the whole meeting in her branch. As she then mostly becomes her moderator for the entire meeting session. Yet, as the members in this branch are all able to do sign language- in the execution part, Irisha will take control.

and she sighed quite hard while stretching her whole body after a long hour of meeting. " Thank you for your hard work, Ms. Irisha." then someone gives her a glass of water as well as a little refreshment.

She then smiles, [ You take a rest too.]

Then he smiles, " You need to concern yourself first, the Emperor will attend the next meeting is not he?" Which makes Tara collapses on the table beside her after hearing that word. Which the man then pours another drink for her initiatively and gives her a little massage who seems to choose to lie down one her table while he does his thing. 

She smiles weakly, [ She will be the one who talks a lot more than me-] as she then lifts her shoulder. [ Nothing I can help for her.] as the man smiles empathically. 

Not long after that, two women come to Irisha while looking at Tara miserably. Sure, they are all now putting their emphaty on them, as then one of them said, "... these events are surely draining us," she said as she is looking at Irisha while smiling weakly, " Well, excuse me for bothering you but,  can you please look at this and sign it, Ms.Irisha?" and gives her some documents.

Which she takes the document immediately and screens it for a while, [ ... I don't really know about Lacrima- why they are so expensive?] 

" Well, it is an important material that could make the sorceress put a reflection on what is happening in the forest.." and she sighed heavily. " But... yes, it is expensive."

Irisha then massages her forehead quite awhile, [ This empire spends this much money every single year, just for this kind of event?]  asked her, as it so much makes sense for Irisha right now who once kept questioned as to why Jahar's case before gives this Empire so much impact- To think that a tyrannical empire like Malum could run out of money just because of a mere stone...

-ah, Irisha feels her head aching.

 [... what project do you handle for now?]

" I handle this one and I am in charge of financial report for sorceress division."

[ You will be alright if I put some work on you?]

and she lifts her eyebrows as she is confused, but then smiles brightly to Irisha. " Of course, it will be no problem!" as if, she is happy when Irisha asks her for help.

[ Just ask someone free to help you.] she said.

" I will help her, Ms.Irisha. If you allow me." said the other one.

and Irisha smiles, [It's good!] she said. While then put out her note as she writes something on it. [ These are the list of people I know, who might know about magical stones production. It may be not enough so you can find yourself more. Then, you can ask them about Lacrima stone's prices.]

" ... oh you want us to find the least pricy one?"

[ ... Well it might be the only thing we can do for this much deadline, but- if you can find more about it, we can as well be the producer and it will cut-] but she stopped and smiles faintly as she knows she is now drowning on her thought. [ Just for now, do the best that you can. I will not ask much.]