Sign Seventy One

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

.

" H-how could this happened?" 

" H-how could something like this happened to m-me?"

" I-it should not gone this way!" 

" It should not!"

" EROS!!" and the trembling and shaking princess who curled up in the middle of the luxurious bed screamed her voice out to call the majestic spirit whose hug her immediately. 

{ Please ... master, you should calm yourself down.} she said, while looking at her miserable master in front of her eyes. She looks skinnier with paled skin. The food that always prepared for her since the house arrest still not yet been touched. She looks like a corpse dressing in a pretty dress.  { You have to take care of your body maste-}

SLAP!

But again, her skinny hand slap her face hard while looking in a pure madness left the scar because of her nails who immediately healed. The purplish eyes that she always fall in to is now looking at her in a full rage. " WHY YOU STILL NOT FIND ANYTHING AT ALL!?" 

" YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE POTION!"

" IT SHOULD NOT GONE THIS WAY!" 

and a repetitive crying and fury, again, the master of her doing it again. While beating her as much as she could with her skinny hands, and cursing her as she is not fulfilling her demand. Then her, as her spirit, just sits and accepting everything as it is how the law works anyway. 

' ... a pitiful creature.' surely, human is. '... how much I try to stop you, you will brush me immediately and you will yell at me for disobeying you.' but despite how brutal her master beats her right now, they both know, only the master who received the aftermath.

So, Eros knows it will not be so long anyway as her master always has a weak body. She will immediately losing her energy and somehow become so silence for awhile.

{... Master, send me back please.} and she will begging for her to send her back to the astral world so that her body could recover faster. Yet, the master just look onto nothing as if the world has ended. Then it will only silence until she passed out by her own and Eros will leave the connection with the real world just like that. 

'... but surely it is strange.' she keeps thinking for quite awhile about the incident. Of how then the princess ended up being a criminal because of the poisoning accusation to the crowned prince of the Empire Malum. Yet, despite of how many times she tries to understand the situation, ' ... Truly it is impossible.' for a mere princess like her, to be able to poison the crowned prince by a love potion? Despite of how high possibility the potion turned into poison just because of the subject is Logan's descendant, it is impossible for it to become so powerful.