Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Jade Pendant

    Xia Ting changed Dean Zhao to a ward with a more comfortable environment and hired a special nurse.

    But Dean Zhao is already ill and blind, and there is no way to recover.

    The day after the critical illness notification was issued, Dean Zhao still left.

    According to Dean Zhao's wishes before his death, she hoped that Xia Ting's funeral for her would be simple, and she hoped that Xia Ting could spend the money on helping more children instead of spending it on her funeral.

    Xia followed Dean Zhao's wish and donated some money to needy children in the name of Dean Zhao.

    Xia Ting didn't take much rest until the affairs of Dean Zhao's funeral were settled, and he joined the crew again.

    The filming of the Xianxia drama that Fang Li had accepted for her had already started filming. Xia Ting didn't have many roles in this drama, and it took another day to finish filming the scenes.

    After being free, Xia Ting had time to think about things that hadn't gotten results yet.

    She thought of the small word Xia engraved on the piece of jade that Dean Zhao gave her, and asked Fang Li, "By the way, Sister Fang, is there anyone named Xia in Haishi?

    " There is a word for Xia, and Xia Ting will not know it.

    If the surname is Xia, it may be easier to handle.

    Fang Li was taken aback by Xia Ting's sudden question.

    Thinking of the piece of jade in the ward that day, it seemed that he knew the meaning and reason of Xia Tingwen's words. Fang Li thought for a while and shook his head, "Xia's surname is not very common, ordinary people don't know it, but There really is no such surname in the upper circles of Haishi."

    Fang Li is a native of Haishi, with a good family background, and knows a thing or two about the upper circles of Haishi.

    Besides, the circle is only that big, and she has never heard of anyone losing a child.

    But having said that, the piece of jade in Xia Ting's hand is not the kind of jade that ordinary people can get. The style of this piece of jade is full of sense of age, the variety of jade is precious, and the carving patterns and carving benefits are not from ordinary carvings. teacher's hand.

    In short, the family that got this piece of jade should be a family with a lot of heritage in that era.

    Otherwise, such a precious jade would not be worn by a child.

    Who in an ordinary family would be willing to give a child a jade pendant that can be used as a family heirloom?

    Therefore, it is not unreasonable for Fang Li to directly target the upper classes in Haishi.

    Fang Li thought for a while and then told Xia Hearing: "Unless the family you were born in is now in decline, then it's not from Haishi." "

    But the latter may be bigger. It seems not."

    Xia Ting was silent for a while, "Go to the public security department to register."

    No matter where it is, the fastest way is to find the police.

    Fang Li: "It's indeed a good idea."

    "However, if what you lost was done by someone with a heart, I'm afraid you will startle the snake."