Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Uninhabited Island

    The weather on the island is unstable, and it is normal to have typhoons and storms from time to time.

    However, before the filming of the program started this time, the program team also looked at the future weather conditions of the island.

    It is summer now, and there will be more typhoons and stormy weather than other seasons. Although there are no major typhoons these days, small typhoons cannot be avoided.

    The awning of the program group was blown over, Director Li hurriedly took a loudspeaker and asked people to put away all the parasols to avoid being damaged by the wind.

    It happened that there was a place covered by rocks on the side where they were stationed, which looked like a cave entrance, and the program crew just moved there to temporarily settle down.

    Seeing that the weather was getting darker and darker, it was hard to tell where was the sea and where was the sky when looking at the sea.

    Director Li held up a loudspeaker and yelled: "Be careful! The typhoon is coming, everyone protect yourself and be safe!" As

    soon as he finished speaking, there was lightning and thunder on the sea, and heavy rain poured down. The sea breeze blew The plants on the deserted island bowed in all directions.

    The rain was getting heavier and heavier, accompanied by a howling typhoon.

    Xia Ting and others also followed the program group to hide under the rocks from the rain.

    Although her cabin was built solidly, they were on the island, and the power of a small typhoon should not be underestimated. If the typhoon gradually intensified, it would not be impossible for the cabin to collapse under the weight.

    It rained for a while, and it didn't mean to stop.

    The thunder became quieter, but the dark clouds on the sea did not dissipate.

    Director Li wiped the raindrops on the shooting equipment, and sighed, "It seems that the rain won't stop for a while."

    Meng Yang hugged the hammock that had just been removed, and sighed, "Look I don't have a place to sleep tonight."

    It's raining, the leaves are covered with rain, and his hammock doesn't fit anywhere.

    Everyone else had a shelter, but he didn't.

    Director Li smiled, and pointed to an open space under the rock, "I think it would be fine for you to sleep there."

    Meng Yang glanced at the open space, the ground was quite flat and clean, and he thought it was feasible.

    He casually gave Director Li a thumbs up, "Director Li, you have finally spoken humanly."

    Director Li twitched the corners of his mouth, but Xia Ting laughed before he spoke.

    "Director Li, you are not kind."

    Director Li was unhappy, "You girl, why am I not kind?"

    Xia Ting pointed to the crevice of the stone, "Brother Meng, if you really lie down on it, it will be for the mouse I'm here as a companion."

    Meng Yang looked in the direction Xia Ting pointed, and at the crack in the stone, he could just see the mouse's slender tail protruding from the outside.

    The mouse knew it was fat just by looking at it.

    Meng Yang: "..."

    If he really dared to lie down on it, the rat would bite him and bleed.